Groups

Fingers and toes crossed for Saturday

Hi all can you all keep any body parts crossed for Saturday in regards to the weather as its my Wife's Birthday and we have a surprise party for her in the garden with a band and everything!
    Thanks

18 Comments

Well good luck for where ever you are that it's nice and hot but hopefully not in Milton Keynes as i'm going paintballing and if it's hot I'll roast inside those jumper suits :thumbsup:

Done, hun x
    Really hope it all works out well for u...and ur wife of course!

natversion1;2684459

Well good luck for where ever you are that it's nice and hot but … Well good luck for where ever you are that it's nice and hot but hopefully not in Milton Keynes as i'm going paintballing and if it's hot I'll roast inside those jumper suits :thumbsup:

Mmm....jumper suits, sexy:whistling:

hannah19790;2684467

Mmm....jumper suits, sexy:whistling:

Lol almost as good as when I dressed as an american police officer?

Edit: Let's not hijack this nice man's thread!

natversion1;2684491

Lol almost as good as when I dressed as an american police officer?

Got any pics?:p
    U wanna take this to the bar? - we hijacking this thread - again!! lol

Original Poster

Look i don't mind do what you like with this thread just promise me to keep your body parts crossed!

Banned

Just hope shes not reading this. Good luck for the day and the weather is nice.

that sounds lovely,im lucky if i get a card on my birthday

...ooh yes i will. its raining far too much near me atm, my birthday is going to be soo dull outside!
    hope u all have a great day!

mikebike;2684520

Look i don't mind do what you like with this thread just promise me to … Look i don't mind do what you like with this thread just promise me to keep your body parts crossed!

Crossed together? ;-)

Hope it works out Mike! Doing similar for my better half at end of August, in the process of buying gas for cooker and heater and hiding meat in my neighbours freezer!

How lovely... hope all goes well for you all :thumbsup:
    Remember we want piccys afterwards !! :w00t:

Banned

edjaned;2684715

that sounds lovely,im lucky if i get a card on my birthday

You probably, don't deserve one

Banned

MissRoo;2684887

...ooh yes i will. its raining far too much near me atm, my birthday is … ...ooh yes i will. its raining far too much near me atm, my birthday is going to be soo dull outside! hope u all have a great day!

When's your birthday?

Banned

Good luck Mikebike :thumbsup:

DLM;2686242

You probably, don't deserve one

did u remember to send yourself one this year of your "pretend" boyfriend?
    maybe he will be good enough to make another guest appearance on here on your birhday,just like last time he showed up oh wait a minute that was actually u wasnt it?

oh well if he doesnt send u one there is always the other one u are betraying

Original Poster

Thanks for all the kind thoughts, just been out finalising details don't forget those crossed body parts. We are having this party for lots of reasons 1 My wife's birthday on the 9th 2 Mine on the 24th 3 My daughter is moving to Leeds to live with her partner( we wil miss her lots) 4 My daughters partner got a 1st on his degree course 5 My dad survived a serious illness. As you can see we have a lot to be thankfull for:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?22
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?44
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217

See more discussions