Groups

Finish the sentence

If i do one thing right now i would......

49 Comments

Original Poster

Get out of work and sunbathe with a big glass of coke with ice

Line up my drive perfectly, and then launch a massive drive off the tee.

Stop The Bloody Thundering And Lightning Here And Get The Sun Out Like Every One Else!!!!!!!!

Banned

be to lock this thread

Original Poster

borolad94;5638034

Stop The Bloody Thundering And Lightning Here And Get The Sun Out Like … Stop The Bloody Thundering And Lightning Here And Get The Sun Out Like Every One Else!!!!!!!!

what, where do you live lol??x

turn the sun off - its far too hot !!!!!

borolad94;5638034

Stop The Bloody Thundering And Lightning Here And Get The Sun Out Like … Stop The Bloody Thundering And Lightning Here And Get The Sun Out Like Every One Else!!!!!!!!

OOh ! Hot, sticky and sunny here. I love T&L.

Finish the b*****y minutes that I'm typing without being distracted by the internet

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;5638041

be to lock this thread

:?

borolad94;5638034

in darlington weve had blazing hot sun, along with thunder - no rain or lightening

borolad94;5638034

Durham.

The cricket has been stopped here for the weather and everywhere else is lovley, its sooooo depressing!

borolad94;5638059

Durham.The cricket has been stopped here for the weather and everywhere … Durham.The cricket has been stopped here for the weather and everywhere else is lovley, its sooooo depressing!

such a contrast for a few miles up the road from me !!!!

vikkiwathall;5638052

in darlington weve had blazing hot sun, along with thunder - no rain or … in darlington weve had blazing hot sun, along with thunder - no rain or lightening

Oh yes weve had the sun, and we have all been boiling but since 3 its been awful!

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;5638041

be to lock this thread

thats the best thing youd like to do right now?

vikkiwathall;5638052

in darlington weve had blazing hot sun, along with thunder - no rain or … in darlington weve had blazing hot sun, along with thunder - no rain or lightening

I was up there weekend before last. Hall Garth Hotel?

borolad94;5638065

Oh yes weve had the sun, and we have all been boiling but since 3 its … Oh yes weve had the sun, and we have all been boiling but since 3 its been awful!

hope it heads this way - love a good storm !!!

Original Poster

borolad94;5638059

Durham.The cricket has been stopped here for the weather and everywhere … Durham.The cricket has been stopped here for the weather and everywhere else is lovley, its sooooo depressing!

aww i feel the same, then suns shining lovely here but by the time i come out of work its dull :-(

kyalion;5638069

I was up there weekend before last. Hall Garth Hotel?

i know where it is but never been - looks nice like

vikkiwathall;5638075

i know where it is but never been - looks nice like

Really nice. Good 9 hole golf course as well. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kyalion;5638086

take it u like golf?

............ go for a nice cold shower and then go to sit in the beer garden at the pub down the road from work with a spritzer watching the boats go by

kyalion;5638086

ive only ever played crazy golf and that didnt go to well for the person in fronts ankles LOL

fireheaven;5638098

............ go for a nice cold shower and then go to sit in the beer … ............ go for a nice cold shower and then go to sit in the beer garden at the pub down the road from work with a spritzer watching the boats go by

Sounds very nice

Original Poster

fireheaven;5638098

............ go for a nice cold shower and then go to sit in the beer … ............ go for a nice cold shower and then go to sit in the beer garden at the pub down the road from work with a spritzer watching the boats go by

i like xx

................. i would get the boat out and go for a sail:)

mikebike;5638114

................. i would get the boat out and go for a sail:)

Oohhh I will wave when you pass by lol

vikkiwathall;5638107

Sounds very nice

kerri_ i like xx

Original Poster

hehe xxx

teleport to tescos and get myself some more ginger beer

Banned

hack in to your account through the use of algorithms to create a small nifty program which will allocate your passwords to me then use your hukd account and then get you banned

!!!mistake!!!

Original Poster

kapows;5638183

hack in to your account through the use of algorithms to create a small … hack in to your account through the use of algorithms to create a small nifty program which will allocate your passwords to me then use your hukd account and then get you banned

if thats the best thing you could do right now thats sad

Well our sun seems to be hiding behind the cloud, maybe the thunders heading this way !!!!

Banned

kerri_ if thats the best thing you could do right now thats sad

Banned

vikkiwathall;5638216

Well our sun seems to be hiding behind the cloud, maybe the thunders … Well our sun seems to be hiding behind the cloud, maybe the thunders heading this way !!!!

we've not had any sun, its been gray this whole week. we've not had thunder or lightening, maybe some slight drizzle....but

its been sooo sticky! the heat is always there, and the air just doesnt move! :x

Original Poster

kapows;5638237

a) when did it turn into the best thing? you dont mention that in your … a) when did it turn into the best thing? you dont mention that in your thread text.b) sad? says you with no life?c) everything else is done..ever thought about that?d) it'll be the best thing for the site :-D:roll:

b) im only on this while at work, I never come on this while at home, hmmm ...

Banned

kerri_ b) im only on this while at work, I never come on this while at home, hmmm ...

kapows;5638183

hack in to your account through the use of algorithms to create a small … hack in to your account through the use of algorithms to create a small nifty program which will allocate your passwords to me then use your hukd account and then get you banned

Don't do that to mine, I am quite capable of getting myself banned thanks :whistling:

Banned

fireheaven;5638372

Don't do that to mine, I am quite capable of getting myself banned thanks … Don't do that to mine, I am quite capable of getting myself banned thanks :whistling:

prove it!!

otherwise ull be gettin alot worse than just a ban :whistling:

kapows;5638379

prove it!!otherwise ull be gettin alot worse than just a ban :whistling:

whatever - already have done a few months ago and don't intend doing it again

Banned

fireheaven;5638432

whatever - already have done a few months ago and don't intend doing it … whatever - already have done a few months ago and don't intend doing it again

yap yap yap all mouth you are

youre a goody goody you are.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions