Found 9th Jul 2010
Took me a while, but decided to try my hand at iMovie and put together a video of my sons first year with pictures / video..

Took me ages to get the timings with the music right

Watch out spielberg!

1. Misc
  2. Finish
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Finish
15 Comments

Original Poster

ew.. Not used the new look hotukdeals - whats up with URL linking in first post.

Not quite sure about this yet.. I'm guessing its a work in progress ye?

Banned

the music is a bit dale winton

spritey

ew.. Not used the new look hotukdeals - whats up with URL linking in … ew.. Not used the new look hotukdeals - whats up with URL linking in first post.Not quite sure about this yet.. I'm guessing its a work in progress ye?

Use the little chain above the reply box!!

Original Poster

chesso

Use the little chain above the reply box!!

Ah - so many things to learn.

Excellant video:D

Really nice video

just awwwwwwwwww!!!!

Very good, apart from the shot where Jeremy Kyle was obviously being watched in the background! Your secret is out!!

Banned

awww love it, so sweet, actually made me cry too stupid hormones lol (37 weeks pregnant with a little boy)

Original Poster

harlzter

Very good, apart from the shot where Jeremy Kyle was obviously being … Very good, apart from the shot where Jeremy Kyle was obviously being watched in the background! Your secret is out!!

Busted!

clair1986

awww love it, so sweet, actually made me cry too stupid hormones lol … awww love it, so sweet, actually made me cry too stupid hormones lol (37 weeks pregnant with a little boy)

Hehe yeah made me wife cry, the bit where hes laying down and laughing. Nice to look back, as you forget he was like that at one point.. Where all u had to do is point at his arm and got "Whats this!" and he'd go mad lol.

DaveLister

the music is a bit dale winton

Nowt wrong with a bit of sigur rós. Cool video, my daughters nearly 3 now and its amazing just how quickly they change as they're growing up.

Awesome video mate - wish I had the skills to do that with my wee boy's various vids etc.

Good stuff, your boy will love seeing that when he's older! I can't believe someone chose to 'dislike' the video though... Probably some miserable **** off here.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57595
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions