Groups

Finishing a bottle of something in the shower...

When you finish a bottle of something in the shower, like shampoo, conditioner, shower gel etc. do you think
    a) Great, that's another one finished and made some space in the cupboard.
    b) I must remember to buy some more.

I have just finished a bottle of shampoo and have this momentary feeling of joy, pride and relief knowing I have finished it and now only have 3 bottles of shampoo on the go and not 4 and that there will be an inch of space in my cupboard now I haven't had in ages.

Is anyone else like this?

9 Comments

Banned

your having a laugh?

Banned

a) I am too tempted by b.o.g.o.f.

A) as I buy far too many toiletries

livingthelife07

A) as I buy far too many toiletries

me too! Sainsburys have the whole Champneys range half price and has been for weeks now and I have bought TONS of the stuff!!!

Then all the other usual tons and tons of stuff - I love buying lotions n potions!

Really?

c) Do nothing and find the wife mysteriously replaces it.

I think....

Man I should stop drinking in the shower

Mines magic anyway...... use it all, leave it in the shower and the next day its been replaced with a full one...

Also... its like my magic washing basket or floor... just dump it and 1 day later its in the wardrobe hung up and ironed.....:p

Edited by: "RickT" 18th Oct 2010

I'm sorry did I read that correctly? You feel proud of yourself when you finish a bottle of shampoo.

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/36472-1/lolconfusedcat.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions