Groups

Finland,Finland,Finland...

14 Comments

Banned

Fun fact. Great Britain are the only country to win a gold medal at every Olympic games.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Fun fact. Great Britain are the only country to win a gold medal at every … Fun fact. Great Britain are the only country to win a gold medal at every Olympic games.

Yes but folks love Finland so much they want to give them mountains
    independent.co.uk/new…tml

Banned

thewongwing101

Yes but folks love Finland so much they want to give them … Yes but folks love Finland so much they want to give them mountainshttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-mountain-finland-birthday-give-gift-anniversary-independence-border-halti-a7161016.html

k hun

Banned

MrScotchBonnet

Fun fact. Great Britain are the only country to win a gold medal at every … Fun fact. Great Britain are the only country to win a gold medal at every Olympic games.

You watch the question jury

Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

You watch the question jury

X) Yeah

I'm telling ya, there's nothing the Finns can't do. This doesn't surprise me at all.

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

I'm telling ya, there's nothing the Finns can't do. This doesn't … I'm telling ya, there's nothing the Finns can't do. This doesn't surprise me at all.

It may sound a little cold but trust me if the sun is shining....
    http://img.memecdn.com/meanwhile-in-finland_o_833556.jpg

thewongwing101

It may sound a little cold but trust me if the sun is shining....

Is it one of those two days in July?

thewongwing101

Finland, Finland, Finland...

The country where I want to be,
    Pony trecking or camping,
    Or just watching TV...

I loved working in Finland, I knew it was going to be a good deployment, when I was picked up at the airport by a middle aged female executive who proceeded to scandi flick her way round any bends.

When I complimented her driving skills, she said its nothing we all drive like this. One important tip I learnt over there is never match a Finn drink for drink, get some spacer drinks in or you will die.

Original Poster

DKLS

I loved working in Finland, I knew it was going to be a good deployment, … I loved working in Finland, I knew it was going to be a good deployment, when I was picked up at the airport by a middle aged female executive who proceeded to scandi flick her way round any bends.When I complimented her driving skills, she said its nothing we all drive like this. One important tip I learnt over there is never match a Finn drink for drink, get some spacer drinks in or you will die.

...the place to be
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      2. Cat Chat76734
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725

See more discussions