finlux tv form amazon (happy tv)

hi

anyone ordered finlux TV from happy tv seller?

11 Comments

Yup. Got a delivery date. But I'm not holding my breath. Very much expecting to claim a refund from amazon when the item fails to show up and seller disappears lol

Have you checked the finlux site.. 50% + off some TVs. Recently purchased some headphones from them and they did seam decent enough.

BagABargain78

Yup. Got a delivery date. But I'm not holding my breath. Very much … Yup. Got a delivery date. But I'm not holding my breath. Very much expecting to claim a refund from amazon when the item fails to show up and seller disappears lol

Nah, you will sign for a delivery of a TV-sized box that contains a couple of sheets of random plasterboard, then engage yourself in a battle with Amazon that it wasn't you that swapped-out the (non-existent) TV with the plasterboard. Good luck.

AndyRoyd

Nah, you will sign for a delivery of a TV-sized box that contains a … Nah, you will sign for a delivery of a TV-sized box that contains a couple of sheets of random plasterboard, then engage yourself in a battle with Amazon that it wasn't you that swapped-out the (non-existent) TV with the plasterboard. Good luck.

LoL. Good point.

BagABargain78

LoL. Good point.

Yeah, the point being: if a TV-size box arrives, open it in front of the courier, or if that's not possible, at least sign "unchecked" and hope Amazon take pity.

AndyRoyd

Yeah, the point being: if a TV-size box arrives, open it in front of the … Yeah, the point being: if a TV-size box arrives, open it in front of the courier, or if that's not possible, at least sign "unchecked" and hope Amazon take pity.

Indeed. I shall also video me openin the box.

Original Poster

but if few people will get boxes with plasterboard Amazon can't argue with you, then they will have to issue a refund,

vostro

but if few people will get boxes with plasterboard Amazon can't argue … but if few people will get boxes with plasterboard Amazon can't argue with you, then they will have to issue a refund,

Have to? Lol, Amazon - a company known for tax minimisation - is somehow going to be forced to honour the Consumer Plasterboard Regulations (2017) ?

Original Poster

anyone received tv?

vostro

anyone received tv?

Scam. No delivery. No communication. Straightforward refund from Amazon though.

AndyRoyd

Have to? Lol, Amazon - a company known for tax minimisation - is somehow … Have to? Lol, Amazon - a company known for tax minimisation - is somehow going to be forced to honour the Consumer Plasterboard Regulations (2017) ?

Straightforward refund. No questions asked. Amazon have fantastic customer services. Never had issues with them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions