Groups

Finshed First OU Course

Just handed in my last assignments for my first Open University Course. Im well happy now been stressed out, and just wanted to tell people. Been doing it since september and cant wait to get my mark back,

Only another 8 to go and 330 points

Degree here i come!!!

11 Comments

well done and good luck

im on my 4th

had 2 results = pass
    1 recently finished - results july
    business studies doing now

what did you study?

well done you!

Well done for completing it...

Many congrats, good feeling isn't it?

How much are Open University courses?

Original Poster

Doing B44 BSc Computing and design, Doing T209 along side it as well. Thanks guys will give some rep out :P. They range really AngelFariee, check out [url]www.open.ac.uk[/url]. Depending on what you want to do, but you can get financial help to pay for them depending on your household income!!

how much time do you find that these courses take up? well done by the way. commitment i fear i don't have!

depends on the course GI - the site give a r ough idea on each one

Well done. It takes a lot of focus and hard work to achieve OU qualifications. I congratulate you.

Original Poster

Depends on the time frame GIJimmy, 10 points course the OU say about 4 hours of study a week for 6 months. 30 Point course 8 hours a week for 6 months and 60 points course 16 hours a week for 6-9 months. Really a guide as i do hardly a fraction of this as i have a Full and Part Time Job and supposedly 24 hours of study a week!!! Ooops lol

Well done now you can relax!!!

angelfairee;2143249

How much are Open University courses?

Depends on the course, but you can use tesco clubcard vouchers to pay for them (meaning they only cost a quarter of the price!) I have been saving up for a while, got nearly £400 (£100 vouchers) now.

I am looking to start a course soon, not decided on which one yet though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions