Groups

FIRE!

youtube.com/wat…2k0

this was a fire in my town which happened last saturday, it was about a 10 minute walk from my house! 4 blocks of nursing home flats and 2 cranes were set on fire on a building site! 2 15 year olds have been arrested and 1 12 year old!

take a look!

33 Comments

Original Poster

well they're always moaning that they're cold... old people are never happy

Original Poster

DAMNOME

well they're always moaning that they're cold... old people are never … well they're always moaning that they're cold... old people are never happy

maybe if you read the whole thing it says "on a building site" which clearly means that the old peoples home wasn't actually finished!

Its lucky no one was killedesp the firefighters my friends and her family had to be evacuated from there home as they live on gershwin road.
    Oh and it was actually friday evening into saturday

Original Poster

dmtuk

Its lucky no one was killedesp the firefighters my friends and her family … Its lucky no one was killedesp the firefighters my friends and her family had to be evacuated from there home as they live on gershwin road.Oh and it was actually friday evening into saturday

:O ANOTHER PERSON FROM BASINGSTOKE :O! i thought it was saturday, oh well, i have a lot of friends that live around that area of Brighton Hill and one of them are actually pregnant and had to have check ups at the hospital because of it!

Hope she's okay!

now thats a hot deal

Banned

give it up OP.

No one knows who you are, no one cares who you are, and no one cares about your boring fire.

Original Poster

vibeone

give it up OP.No one knows who you are, no one cares who you are, and no … give it up OP.No one knows who you are, no one cares who you are, and no one cares about your boring fire.

give it up vibeone, stop being a stuck up munt that clearly has no life apart from on HUKD.

Banned

danny09

give it up vibeone, stop being a stuck up munt that clearly has no life … give it up vibeone, stop being a stuck up munt that clearly has no life apart from on HUKD.

1) you've posted more than me today.
    2) i ran the misk. when i couldnt be bothered anymore, the misk died
    3) you need to stop sounding so desperate, its not a good look.

Original Poster

vibeone

1) you've posted more than me today.2) i ran the misk. when i couldnt be … 1) you've posted more than me today.2) i ran the misk. when i couldnt be bothered anymore, the misk died3) you need to stop sounding so desperate, its not a good look.

1) i've posted more than you today yes, but not in the amount we have both been on this site
    2) im desperate? yet your the one thats sad enough to actually look up how much i've posted today
    3) you ran the misc because i stopped coming on here and running it.

Banned

Bored already but basically... i dont post much on here anyway, because its dead. you should consider following me.

2) yes you are desperate, and i didnt check, its pretty obvious

3) yeah.. who are you again?

4) i've not expired anything, because im not 5 years old. k thx bai

danny09

give it up vibeone, stop being a stuck up munt that clearly has no life … give it up vibeone, stop being a stuck up munt that clearly has no life apart from on HUKD.

LOL sorry vibe there is no come back, that is soo true!!

Banned

harlzter

dont worry mate our kids are always mardy and ratty the first couple of … dont worry mate our kids are always mardy and ratty the first couple of weeks back at school after the summer hols too too, so cant blame vibeone really he will be the same

hang on... are you REALLY copying DLMs kids/school insults now? woop.

Banned

Met-Cast

LOL sorry vibe there is no come back, that is soo true!!

except for the one i made 5 mins ago, i agree.

crap topic
    "special" OP
    thread closed

you haters really need to improve. pitiful effort here.

vibeone

except for the one i made 5 mins ago, i agree.crap topic"special" … except for the one i made 5 mins ago, i agree.crap topic"special" OPthread closedyou haters really need to improve. pitiful effort here.

cool story bro...

You can't have the last say on the internet so stop trying to magically close this thread, the mods are already paying you they ain't gonna do dirty deeds for you.

Original Poster

LOL vibe, just leave, you got told badly, its clear nobody has ANY time for you as your such a douche. enough said.

Banned

nah danny, sorry but ill be here to rip it out of you every time you post a crappy thread that doesnt meet my approval. you know, cos im on here 247.

oh and metcast (who?), mods are paying me wut now?

vibeone

nah danny, sorry but ill be here to rip it out of you every time you post … nah danny, sorry but ill be here to rip it out of you every time you post a crappy thread that doesnt meet my approval. you know, cos im on here 247.oh and metcast (who doesnt know him), mods are paying me wut now?

Corrected.

Please thanks but as much as i'd like to read them i've got no time for your cool stories.

Original Poster

vibeone

nah danny, sorry but ill be here to rip it out of you every time you post … nah danny, sorry but ill be here to rip it out of you every time you post a crappy thread that doesnt meet my approval. you know, cos im on here 247.oh and metcast (who?), mods are paying me wut now?

yeah but my threads may not approve to you, but you dont approve to anybody because your an idiot. simple fact, everybody knows it, everybody see's it, but yet nobody has the balls to say it as you have your tounge so far up within the mods that you have them wrapped around your little E-finger because your so damn cool that you spend as much time as you possibly can on here before, after and even during your school hours! Do us all a favour, GROW UP.

Banned

danny09

yeah but my threads may not approve to you, but you dont approve to … yeah but my threads may not approve to you, but you dont approve to anybody because your an idiot. simple fact, everybody knows it, everybody see's it, but yet nobody has the balls to say it as you have your tounge so far up within the mods that you have them wrapped around your little E-finger because your so damn cool that you spend as much time as you possibly can on here before, after and even during your school hours! Do us all a favour, GROW UP.

keep taking those happy pills sweet cheeks.

much love.

i LOLd hard.

Original Poster

vibeone

keep taking those happy pills sweet cheeks.much love.i LOLd hard.

You have just proved that your a little kid "i LOLd hard" you lold did you? well, if you really laughed out loud, you wouldn't find the need to right i LOLd, there is such ways as the original "HAHA" but oh wait, a little 12 year old like yourself wouldn't know that would you bless your little brain.

danny09

yeah but my threads may not approve to you, but you dont approve to … yeah but my threads may not approve to you, but you dont approve to anybody because your an idiot. simple fact, everybody knows it, everybody see's it, but yet nobody has the balls to say it as you have your tounge so far up within the mods that you have them wrapped around your little E-finger because your so damn cool that you spend as much time as you possibly can on here before, after and even during your school hours! Do us all a favour, GROW UP.

I think that's a bit too many words for his little mind, he skipped reading it and posted a generic reply. Don't been so harsh on the boy... oh crap I think i've exceeded his mind's word limit
    Edited by: "Met-Cast" 14th Sep 2010

Banned

danny09

You have just proved that your a little kid "i LOLd hard" you lold did … You have just proved that your a little kid "i LOLd hard" you lold did you? well, if you really laughed out loud, you wouldn't find the need to right i LOLd, there is such ways as the original "HAHA" but oh wait, a little 12 year old like yourself wouldn't know that would you bless your little brain.

inb4 you spam this thread to hide you shame.

Still LOLing hard btw. "haha"

Banned

Met-Cast

I think that's a bit too many words for his little mind, he skipped … I think that's a bit too many words for his little mind, he skipped reading it and posted a generic reply. Don't been so harsh on the boy... oh crap I think i've exceeded his mind's word limit

Seriously?

Sigh. You should have given up when you were ahead - both of you. You realise your ranting and crying means I win by default right?

VB1 = WIN

inb4 tears

vibeone

inb4 you spam this thread to hide you shame.Still LOLing hard btw. "haha"

Your*

P.S Cool thanks for letting us know that.

Banned

Whilst members don't have to like each other, personal insults which breach the code of conduct will be dealt with accordingly.

Banned

So the OP wants vibeone to get aids....i post asking why the post was deleted....the OP is still here and my post gets deleted without any pm or anything. nice one mods

colinsunderland

So the OP wants vibeone to get aids....i post asking why the post was … So the OP wants vibeone to get aids....i post asking why the post was deleted....the OP is still here and my post gets deleted without any pm or anything. nice one mods

you ask why a comment saying a certain member should get aids is deleted? Its pretty obvious why it was deleted, unless I've read it wrong and you're on about something else.

Also why would you expect a PM from a removed comment if it broke the code of conduct somehow
    Edited by: "numptyj" 14th Sep 2010

Banned

how exactly did my comment break the code of conduct?

colinsunderland

how exactly did my comment break the code of conduct?

did you quote the original offensive comment?

Banned

nope

I presumed the OP had deleted it so asked why his post about vibeone getting aids had been deleted

colinsunderland

So the OP wants vibeone to get aids....

Who doesn't?

I hope the places that got burnt where covered by arson insurance.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235

See more discussions