Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition (3DS)

Found 24th Mar 2017
This thread can be used for discussion about the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition.
It will be interesting to see how Nintendo handle stock levels after last year's FE: Fates Special Edition fiasco.
Here is what's included in the EU version:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91IqrFpYWEL._SL1500_.jpg
Community Updates
22 Comments
It's currently available for pre-order at amazon.de(clicky link here) for 89.99 Euros with around 4.50 shipping costs to the UK. Stock will be low so get in while you can!
Is there going to be a limited edition n3ds for this?
I haven't seen anything announced yet, but the game isn't going to be released for another 2 months, so there's still time for them to roll one out alongside cover plates for the standard N3DS.
deleted265520
Didn't even know this was coming out.
Surely should have made it for the Switch?
If its out in two months will we be charged customs for stuff from Germany?

I've not heard of this game at all is it new or a remake the last one wasn't out that long ago.
Error440

If its out in two months will we be charged customs for stuff from … If its out in two months will we be charged customs for stuff from Germany?I've not heard of this game at all is it new or a remake the last one wasn't out that long ago.

Not unless negotiations proceed unfeasibly quickly! However, Shopto.net's pre-porder listing should work out less expensive, especially if Sterling falls further still come next week.

As for the game, it's a remake of the Japan-only Famicon game Fire Emblem Gaiden. Details at the following:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-3ds
nintendo.com/nin…17/
FantasyDeals

£69.85 at Shopto:)

Good spot! I think £70 is probably the retail price here in the UK (same as Fates was). I think I'll hold out for the Nintendo store for a pre-order though, in case they have that bit extra (like the coin with Fates, it was disappointing to miss that)
ThriftyMcNifty

Good spot! I think £70 is probably the retail price here in the UK (same … Good spot! I think £70 is probably the retail price here in the UK (same as Fates was). I think I'll hold out for the Nintendo store for a pre-order though, in case they have that bit extra (like the coin with Fates, it was disappointing to miss that)

It might be worth putting in a pre-order with ShopTo for now, so that you have *something* in place in case it becomes difficult to source. It's very easy to cancel with ShopTo later if you choose to do so.
DAMN! I missed ShopTo. I'll be keeping my eyes open now though.
to understand the story do you need to pay the other Fire Emblem Echoes games?
thegamer147

to understand the story do you need to pay the other Fire Emblem Echoes … to understand the story do you need to pay the other Fire Emblem Echoes games?

What "other" Fire Emblem Echoes game?

It's a single, standalone game, just with a subtitle.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 26th Mar 2017
thegamer147

to understand the story do you need to pay the other Fire Emblem Echoes … to understand the story do you need to pay the other Fire Emblem Echoes games?

To echo what Illusionary said (see what I did there?), it is a standalone game, with the story having no connection (other than being set in the same world) to other Fire Emblem games.
oh ok my bad
Any idea if / when this'll be going up on places like GAME and Nintendo's store?
prankster101

Any idea if / when this'll be going up on places like GAME and Nintendo's … Any idea if / when this'll be going up on places like GAME and Nintendo's store?

GAME and Nintendo's store will almost certainly be getting these in. As for when, your guess is as good as mine unfortunately
I would imagine sometime soon seeing as Shopto has put it up and other stores across Europe have been putting it up for pre-order. I've been regularly checking, a handy tool is this website, as they track stores and email you when it comes in stock (although it is limited at the minute, until they update the list of stores).
amazon.co.uk/gp/…1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1490712384&sr=8-2π=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=fire+emblem+echoes+limited&dpPl=1&dpID=51VAAK7wVBL&ref=plSrch
Be quick
you just beat me to it
Preordered thank you

Not sure if its really worth that much to me not played the other one yet but those fire emblems​ still tend to be one of the few truely limited editions that goes up in value
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants