Groups

Fire TV - any offers and is it worth it over a stick?

I've already got a Fire Stick and thinking of getting a second one so I don't have to keep unplugging and moving it round the house depending on which room I'm in. Would have considered a Fire TV box but as my main TV doesn't have 4k is it worth paying the extra over the stick?

Cheers

6 Comments

No. Think they are £25 at moment so that will do. If you buy a 4k TV chances are amazon will be built in anyway

unless you're planning on KODI-ing the thing (which will make your stick very hot after just one film), stick with the sticks.

cliffio76

unless you're planning on KODI-ing the thing (which will make your stick … unless you're planning on KODI-ing the thing (which will make your stick very hot after just one film), stick with the sticks.

​I always use kodi on my stick and it doesn't get very hot

cliffio76

unless you're planning on KODI-ing the thing (which will make your stick … unless you're planning on KODI-ing the thing (which will make your stick very hot after just one film), stick with the sticks.

​Did you take yours out of the bubble wrap

cliffio76

mines does this too!

i personally wouldn't pay more for the box - get another stick at the £24.95 price!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions