Groups

firebox ?

is it just me, or is firebox really expensive
    then they stick on £3.95 delivery!

whats the cheapest thing you can find on there ?

8 Comments

Original Poster

i think its batteries for £2.99
    oh well, ill not use my £5 voucher.
    its not asif they dont come round often enough

I find the prices quite reasonable tbh. But I do have a stash of vouchers for them!

at work we get these booklets with the codes on the back almost daily and i have a stack of them - all just £5!! i'm holding out for a £10 one but i don' t think its gonna happen!!!!!!

they do some mints that cost about a quid with the £5 off voucher-they come in a tin like a shoe cleaner tin-handy for a stocking filler-not much else !

lucerysmum;3550344

they do some mints that cost about a quid with the £5 off voucher-they … they do some mints that cost about a quid with the £5 off voucher-they come in a tin like a shoe cleaner tin-handy for a stocking filler-not much else !

i was gonna get some top trumps for 95p after the voucher but no way im paying 3/4 quid p&p

DIVA1977;3550625

i was gonna get some top trumps for 95p after the voucher but no way im … i was gonna get some top trumps for 95p after the voucher but no way im paying 3/4 quid p&p

i know-i thought they'd be a real laugh at Christmas- but too much to spend on p&p for me !

year but if you use the free £5 it wont cost you anything.

I got the love tokens for my girlfriend, £8.90 with voucher so not a bad little stocking filler.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs810
      2. word association Game73844475
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101

See more discussions