Groups

firefighter hose

whats the advantages of a firfighter hose compared with a normal standard hose we would you???

help i dont really know???

will leave rep ***

16 Comments

:thinking:

more water with yer whiskey :thumbsup:

large hoses are more popular with the ladies:whistling:

barky;8768800

large hoses are more popular with the ladies:whistling:

Especially with a fireman on the other end:whistling::w00t:

Banned

Apparently it has very little do do with the size and how you use it is more important,

hth

lottysdad08;8768852

Apparently it has very little do do with the size and how you use it is … Apparently it has very little do do with the size and how you use it is more important,hth

Is that coming from a male with a 'weenie' :whistling:

lottysdad08;8768852

Apparently it has very little do do with the size and how you use it is … Apparently it has very little do do with the size and how you use it is more important,hth

they only tell you that to humour you m8-its become mrs barkys catchphrase:p

Banned

wendy56;8768862

Is that coming from a male with a 'weenie' :whistling:

barky;8768867

they only tell you that to humour you m8-its become mrs barkys … they only tell you that to humour you m8-its become mrs barkys catchphrase:p

My hose is perfectly capable of watering the lady garden, i'll have you know

I suppose if it was normal PVC it will melt in heat and be rendered useless-to get some protection you would need a hose made of material with a high melting point-my guess!

Banned

i am glad the opening post makes sense to some

Banned

O oh, :goes and sits on the naughty step for time out:

much bigger diameter (when water flowing to keep it open, lol) so more water can flow through it quicker compared to normal hose which is very small so wont let enough water through quick enough to put a fire out?

isnt it something to do with the fact that is it totally flexible nd wont get a kink thus enabling the water to always flow freely ?

Can also be rolled flat when not in use thus allowing for longer/more hoses to be stored on the engines.

Spot the difference:

http://www.rollnrack.com/images/cms/powerroller/1263.jpg

http://toolmonger.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/post-hose.jpg

why has that bloke got a better garden hose then me :x

reminds me of a spanish fire-fighter who named his twin boys Hose A & Hose B :whistling:

DragonChris;8769814

Spot the difference:

Much lolz :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2472
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767386
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?44

See more discussions