Firefox

I have been reading a lot about firefox, however would like some pro's n con's from anyone who uses it. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Damaje73

8 Comments

i use firefox purely for quidco, had no problems

Use firefox all the time now, it runs a lot faster than IE for me:thumbsup:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/xxkyootekiraxx/mf.gif

Better security - Most malware found on the web is written to exploit IE users.
Speed - Firefox loads faster and uses less resources than IE
Extensions - You can find thousands of extensions (plugins written by enthusiasts) that drastically improve your browsers functionality

More info here
firefoxtutorials.co.uk/why…htm

I guarantee once you switch you will kiss IE goodbye forever.

I use both, never see the point in picking when i can be greedy lol

I like firefox more, but its annoying when you cant use it to view certain MS stuff. MS office live and all that....

tazandsaz

I like firefox more, but its annoying when you cant use it to view … I like firefox more, but its annoying when you cant use it to view certain MS stuff. MS office live and all that....

Tried this extension?
addons.mozilla.org/fir…19/

just installed it...thank you...hopefully will fix all my probs with MS lol

In order to use Microsoft Office Live, you will need to have Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later running on Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Microsoft Windows Server 2003. You can download the latest version of Internet Explorer from the Microsoft Download Center.

still get that when i use firefox....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions