Firefox download helper myspace mp3s

7 replies
Found 24th Feb 2009
Using the firefox download helper to download mp3s of my space but theyre only at 96kbps bitrate, now im no expert but thats not very good quality is it? any better firefox add-ons or programs, thanks for any help

7 Comments

downthemall ........

i use download helper all the time to download songs and videos and never had a problem :thinking:

I'm guessing that MySpace music is all downsampled to 96kbps to keep the bandwidth down.

Original Poster

faevilangel;4474468

downthemall ........i use download helper all the time to download songs … downthemall ........i use download helper all the time to download songs and videos and never had a problem :thinking:

do you mean buy them by "downthemall" because they are artists that havnt actually released any cds itunes etc. anyway, do you get good quality tracks cos most i have are 320kbps the ones ive just downloaded through download helper are only around 90-100kbps

Original Poster

W1zz;4474486

I'm guessing that MySpace music is all downsampled to 96kbps to keep the … I'm guessing that MySpace music is all downsampled to 96kbps to keep the bandwidth down.

ah i see, thanks for youre help i used a youtube mp3 programme that marzbarz posted yesterday, and that lets you choose the quality, wonder if it actually makes a difference does it download them at say 90kbps and then "upscale" or whatever its called to a higher bitrate

ALEXSHEFF92;4474498

do you mean buy them by "downthemall" because they are artists that havnt … do you mean buy them by "downthemall" because they are artists that havnt actually released any cds itunes etc. anyway, do you get good quality tracks cos most i have are 320kbps the ones ive just downloaded through download helper are only around 90-100kbps

downthemall is a firefox add on you can download content with ........

You can't increase quality in an mp3 - It's a lossy compression format.

Original Poster

faevilangel;4474568

downthemall is a firefox add on you can download content with ........

:oops: lol sorry, just you usually get someone saying "go buy them!" etc. cheers will check it out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions