Firefox Help

Found 24th Jan 2011
Right, I have a small amount of computer knowledge so feel free to be technical etc... but I have a question...

On the new firefox, when i middle click the mouse to open a new tab, it now automatically switches to that tab - Is there anyway of just making the tab open and stay on my current tab, when middle clicking?

I have deselected the 'switch to' prompt in firefox tools but nothings changed...

1. Misc
  2. Firefox
4 Comments

Remember you must think in Russian ha ha

Mine doesn't. When I tell it to open link in new tab, it keeps me on the same page, and well... opens link in a new tab. I'll have a play in settings but someone prolly knows better than me.

tools>options - deselect switch to new tab thing, last on the list. Need to restart I imagine, for settings to take effect.

Edited by: "FrootCake" 24th Jan 2011

Go into programs and uninstall firefox, now install google chrome ....problem solved !

Original Poster

FrootCake

Mine doesn't. When I tell it to open link in new tab, it keeps me on the … Mine doesn't. When I tell it to open link in new tab, it keeps me on the same page, and well... opens link in a new tab. I'll have a play in settings but someone prolly knows better than me.tools>options - deselect switch to new tab thing, last on the list. Need to restart I imagine, for settings to take effect.

Its been unticked for some time, its only recently starting being a pain and changing tab! =/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Holiday discount centre is a scam12
    2. The term 'Smart TV'44
    3. Can I giveaway film digital codes on here?11
    4. Was there not a Karcher WV2 Plus Window Vac deal?33

See more discussions