Groups

Firefox Or Google Chrome

Banned
    What do you think is better m8ts

24 Comments

Chrome. I used to use Firefox, but I find Chrome much better and easier to use.

One point to think about though:

Chrome does not have password protection (master password) for sensitive passwords such as banking, so you'd have to down load a third party plug-in. I use Avant Browser for such things as this.
    Edited by: "Predikuesi" 30th Sep 2010

Chrome

Banned

Chrome. Faster and better UI

Ps3

oh wait

Banned

splatsplatsplat

Ps3oh wait

LOL X)

Original Poster Banned

cheers m8ts

Chrome for me:)

i still say firefox

Chrome

Borat

i still say firefox

But can you say it when you're drunk?

Predikuesi

But can you say it when you're drunk?

lol!

chrome used to use firefox chrome is alot faster and smoother

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/33/MiG-31_Firefox.jpg

Firefox, simply because of certain add-ons that I need to use such as the freecyclemod plugin, also chrome doesnt work with roboform either.

Firefox.

Chrome gets my vote, and you spells mates m8s in chav talk, m8ts would be mattes

Banned

Firefox as roboform works properly as does the best addon ever (autopager).

Both of them, as both have pros and cons in my book.

I've been using Firefox for years now and happy with it , but put Chrome on a few months back and just used it a few times . I read an article yesterday about Chrome collecting too much data . I remember a similar article ages ago about Google collecting information about routers and ip addys when they were driving around the streets with their cameras . Seems they want to collect as much information about us as they can ............for some reason .

Chrome.

Chrome

Chrome for me, I always used to call Internet Explorer users idiots and pointed them to Firefox, now I call Firefox users idiots and point them to Chrome! xD

Nah not really, Firefox is still a really good browser, but can it do Chrome to Phone? Nope

I would of said Firefox but reading all the comments, I think I may have to download Chrome!

Banned

chrome
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047097
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie76
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767204
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1013
      5. word association Game73844474

See more discussions