Groups

Firefox Password Query?

Hi Guys

I have just changed my PayPal password but firefox remembers my old password only. I was expecting firefox to prompt me when I changed it?

Any clues to to this manually, I have had no luck via google.

Thanks

7 Comments

Tools, options, security, click on saved password and you can display them all.

Original Poster

joe6996;6348159

Tools, options, security, click on saved password and you can display … Tools, options, security, click on saved password and you can display them all.

Sorry, may of not explained properly:thumbsup:. I know how to do that. I know the new password I just changed it, I want firefox to remember it so when i double click in my email address in the username the password automatically goes in the password section.

So to save me typing when cookies are cleared:thumbsup:

It still remembers my old password so paypal doesn't recognise it and deosn't log me in, so I have type the new password.

In the same process, display all the password and remove the Paypal one, the next time firefox will give the option to save it as it does not exist in the database.

Original Poster

joe6996;6348174

In the same process, display all the password and remove the Paypal one, … In the same process, display all the password and remove the Paypal one, the next time firefox will give the option to save it as it does not exist in the database.

Strange, I just done that and I have to type it. I have taken paypal off the saved password list like you said??

tonygee;6348179

Strange, I just done that and I have to type it. I have taken paypal off … Strange, I just done that and I have to type it. I have taken paypal off the saved password list like you said??

Just remembered something, I use Paypal and noticed that Firefox does not display the password,however, if I tab from the login to the password, it does fill it with the password? Strange but that what happen to me recently:oops:

Original Poster

joe6996;6348242

Just remembered something, I use Paypal and noticed that Firefox does not … Just remembered something, I use Paypal and noticed that Firefox does not display the password,however, if I tab from the login to the password, it does fill it with the password? Strange but that what happen to me recently:oops:

After searching via google I think what the problem must of been is that an old version of firefox saved my password with paypal, the newer version does not have that option with certain websites including paypal.

I'll just get used to typing it in I guess:thumbsup:

Download and try ]AI Roboform, excellent password manager and allows more than one ID for websites so Ideal if you share a pc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions