Groups
    EXPIRED

Firefox problem anyway to fix this please

Every time I try to load up Firefox I keep getting this message, (screen shot below)
    it works after a few attempts, but still annoying ! Many thanks.

11 Comments

Original Poster

http://i45.tinypic.com/10ztp2o.jpg

Banned

right click taskbar at the bottom , select task manager

go to processes

end any with mozilla or firefox in the title.

restart firefox from your shortcut, all should be well :-)

I've been using Google Chrome since the last firefox update, its been doing my nut in, I dunno if it just doesn't like windows 7 or what but kept skipping back pages for me etc.

Press, Ctrl+Alt+Delete, then go to Task Manager, and in the running processes end anything relating to Firefox such as Firefox.exe, then restart firefox

EDIT: gooddeals9 beat me to it!

Banned

AshleyRFC;7628907

I've been using Google Chrome since the last firefox update, its been … I've been using Google Chrome since the last firefox update, its been doing my nut in, I dunno if it just doesn't like windows 7 or what but kept skipping back pages for me etc.

Use Opera. Google Chrome has many loopholes and is still a target for hackers/crackers & malicious code to enter your OS

exStudent;7628909

Press, Ctrl+Alt+Delete, then go to Task Manager, and in the running … Press, Ctrl+Alt+Delete, then go to Task Manager, and in the running processes end anything relating to Firefox such as Firefox.exe, then restart firefox :)EDIT: gooddeals9 beat me to it!

haha ;-)

supermod

as above - happens every now & again. I've got winXP & I ctrl+alt+del (only once) then click 'processes' tab & close 'firefox.exe' then its fine.

Just upgraded to newest version last night so I'll be interested to see if bug is now fixed

Original Poster

WOW ! your on the ball tonight :w00t: cheers will give it go... repped

it works after a few attempts

Slow PC? What else is running in the background? I only tend to get that message when encoding video with high disk access.

Original Poster

Shengis;7628962

it works after a few attemptsSlow PC? What else is running in the … it works after a few attemptsSlow PC? What else is running in the background? I only tend to get that message when encoding video with high disk access.

Nothing :?

Tried clearing your browser cache? Don't ask me how to do it as I don't know :lol:

Original Poster

Shengis;7629070

Tried clearing your browser cache? Don't ask me how to do it as I don't … Tried clearing your browser cache? Don't ask me how to do it as I don't know :lol:

Yeh I use CCleaner...

:thumbsup: sorted now with help from above
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions