Groups

firefox video exits out of full screen

When I'm watching a stream on Firefox on my second monitor and I open a programme on my primary monitor the stream on my second monitor exits out of full screen. Anybody any ideas why and how to stop it? Thanks

3 Comments

The problem

If you have 2 monitors (or more), you have probably noticed that you can't keep Adobe Flash in full screen mode if you click outside of it on an another monitor. That's boring, especially if you want to play a facebook game in full screen on a screen, and work on another screen at same time.
    The solution

You just need to install "Flash Keep FullScreen". Then, you'll be able to work on a screen, and keep flash in full screen mode on an another screen.

Download Flash Keep FullScreen
    Edited by: "brianzion" 4th Oct 2016

Original Poster

brianzion

The problemIf you have 2 monitors (or more), you have probably noticed … The problemIf you have 2 monitors (or more), you have probably noticed that you can't keep Adobe Flash in full screen mode if you click outside of it on an another monitor. That's boring, especially if you want to play a facebook game in full screen on a screen, and work on another screen at same time.The solutionYou just need to install "Flash Keep FullScreen". Then, you'll be able to work on a screen, and keep flash in full screen mode on an another screen.Download Flash Keep FullScreen

That worked perfect. Thank you!

your welcome
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions