Fireheaven!! Race for life?

Found 8th Jul 2007
How did you do? :w00t: :w00t:

We had a scorching hot day for it? :? Where the beep did that come from??? Managed despite the heat to run the entire 5km without stopping. Time about 33 mins. Gave medal to my toddler who now is under the impression I won:w00t:!

Anyway hope it went well for all us girlies who took part!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Gaia

How did you do? :w00t: :w00t: We had a scorching hot day for it? :? Where … How did you do? :w00t: :w00t: We had a scorching hot day for it? :? Where the beep did that come from??? Managed despite the heat to run the entire 5km without stopping. Time about 33 mins. Gave medal to my toddler who now is under the impression I won:w00t:! Anyway hope it went well for all us girlies who took part!

Gaia I had no idea you were doing the run too. do you have one of those online sponser thingies?

Well done you hats off to you

Original Poster

Nope ... raised just over £100. Felt two online sponser thingies on one forum were too much! Fireheaven covered hotdeals for the girls :-D!

Best bit was I had to spend all afternoon doing field work ... so now I am just gonna fall into my bed! :-D!

Gaia

Nope ... raised just over £100. Felt two online sponser thingies on one … Nope ... raised just over £100. Felt two online sponser thingies on one forum were too much! Fireheaven covered hotdeals for the girls :-D!Best bit was I had to spend all afternoon doing field work ... so now I am just gonna fall into my bed! :-D!

At least you'll sleep tonigh love... hope the milk monster leaves you alone

Original Poster

Milk monster is winning the battle. Depriving her during the day ... consequently she strikes in the middle of the night when mom's resistance is low :|.

Gaia

Milk monster is winning the battle. Depriving her during the day ... … Milk monster is winning the battle. Depriving her during the day ... consequently she strikes in the middle of the night when mom's resistance is low :|.

Evil evil baby :giggle: still I dare say you have mastered the art of sleeping through it

Like little clamps?, Lol!

Well done to you both!!! :thumbsup:

Gaia

How did you do? :w00t: :w00t: We had a scorching hot day for it? :? Where … How did you do? :w00t: :w00t: We had a scorching hot day for it? :? Where the beep did that come from??? Managed despite the heat to run the entire 5km without stopping. Time about 33 mins. Gave medal to my toddler who now is under the impression I won:w00t:! Anyway hope it went well for all us girlies who took part!

Well done you :thumbsup:

We had a storm before the race even started so the ground was dangerous, managed to get round in 29min although the marshalls made us walk some it because of the mud.
Post a comment
@
    Text