Expired

Fireman sam items needed for a 2 year old for xmas?

10 replies
Found 31st Oct 2009
I'm looking for gifts for my 2 year old nephew he loves fireman sam but i've had a quick look online for clothing/dressing up etc but no luck has anyone seen anything that might be an ideal gift this xmas. Rep added to all help, Thanks in advance.

10 Comments

Argos have a few toys in fireman sam!

Toysrus have lots of toys my daughter was playing with them while we were there on Monday

]http//ww…_GB
The Entertainer/Toyshop.com has a small range of Fireman Sam toys instore and online. Free delivery on 30.00 spend.

- Mostly out of stock online, they have a jigsaw and a game for 3.00 each, and the ambulance I think.

Original Poster

r&r'smom;6746896

]http://www.thetoyshop.com/toyshop/browse/searchbrowse.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302023682&bmUID=1257034197549&bmLocale=en_GBThe Entertainer/Toyshop.com has a small range of Fireman Sam toys instore and online. Free delivery on 30.00 spend.- Mostly out of stock online, they have a jigsaw and a game for 3.00 each, and the ambulance I think.

Excellant thank you gonna pop in there on tuesday thanks again.

sorry not good at links, but I searched fireman on Woolworths, and this came up.

woolworths.co.uk/rf/…man

hth

Do you want brand new? I have this jacket in excellent condition bonkers.uk.com/kid…tml

I also have loads of fireman sam toys and dvd's as my son was obsessed with fireman sam but says he is too old now

I have seen quite a large selection of Sam toys in B&M this morning, all quite reasonably priced.

After reading this I went to B & M
They have the Friction Action Jupiter for £8.99
Rescue truck with Ton £7.99
Helicopter with Tom £7.99
Torch £4.99

All cheaper than Ive seen anywher else. Bought the lot for my little boy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions