Fireman without licence for years

11 replies
Found 10th Jun 2008
A Japanese firefighter has been sacked after driving fire engines and ambulances for more than 20 years without a licence.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

so???

Banned

What if he lost control of the fire engine and it crashed into my car?!

I'm sure the japanese have made fire engines that drive themselves by now anyway, with lots of additional comforts, mainly a bidet for every seat. Why was he driving an ambulance though? He's a firefighter! That must have been an embarassing day for him at work.

JDeal;2283741

What if he lost control of the fire engine and it crashed into my … What if he lost control of the fire engine and it crashed into my car?!I'm sure the japanese have made fire engines that drive themselves by now anyway, with lots of additional comforts, mainly a bidet for every seat. Why was he driving an ambulance though? He's a firefighter! That must have been an embarassing day for him at work.

he could crash into your car whether he had a licence or not

US firemen also drive ambulances so nothing out of the ordinary there.

Banned

umanga;2283805

he could crash into your car whether he had a licence or notUS firemen … he could crash into your car whether he had a licence or notUS firemen also drive ambulances so nothing out of the ordinary there.

He couldn't, because he's in Japan and he's no longer a firefighter and I don't have a car now. Your statement is completely flawed!

JDeal;2283925

He couldn't, because he's in Japan and he's no longer a firefighter and I … He couldn't, because he's in Japan and he's no longer a firefighter and I don't have a car now. Your statement is completly flawed!

it hurts when i laugh..... stop it now

JDeal;2283925

He couldn't, because he's in Japan and he's no longer a firefighter and I … He couldn't, because he's in Japan and he's no longer a firefighter and I don't have a car now. Your statement is completely flawed!

:whistling::thumbsup: :roll:

Banned

JDeal;2283925

He couldn't, because he's in Japan and he's no longer a firefighter and I … He couldn't, because he's in Japan and he's no longer a firefighter and I don't have a car now. Your statement is completely flawed!

lmfao

Just stupidity/laziness on his part, he can obvious drive fine if he has been doing it for 20 years, so he shoud have just done his test and got his license.

Routine license inspection, every 20 years?!?!?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?56
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions