Expired

Firestick £12.99 Anyone used this site?

Found 6th Nov 2017
Seen an ad on Facebook for this. First of all I am suspicious of the site and looking to see if anyone has used it? Firestick £12.99 PS4 with Fifa 18 £149.99?

Prices seem a bit too good. Lol. If people can verify it is a legitimate site then good deal.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Is this TechyDiscounts?

Looks extremely dodgy to me. I challenged them on their prices, and simply advised people to proceed with caution - they deleted my comments and blocked me from their page.

Same thing on trustpilot... I submitted a 'review' which to be fair wasn't a review as I've not purchased, again just advising to proceed with caution, they spammed that too.

Scam adviser says:

Notes:-
Alert ResultThe owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
Alert ResultThis website looks like it's hosted on a compromised server
Alert ResultThis website is 23 Days old
Alert ResultThe website appears to be less than six months old

Analysis Details:-
Although this website appears to be based in United States there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

Personally, seems way too good to be true. I'd avoid like the plague.
Just posted again on TrustPilot...

trustpilot.com/rev…com

Watch how fast it's spammed...
Most Facebook ads look dodgy to me. It' crazy to think that Facebook isworth billions and these ads are the reason.
666FU1 m ago

Most Facebook ads look dodgy to me. It' crazy to think that Facebook …Most Facebook ads look dodgy to me. It' crazy to think that Facebook isworth billions and these ads are the reason.

Can't even report this page, it's ridiculous. If I think it's spam, and likely to rob people, I'm just given the option to block it. Crazy.
Well you know the old saying, " if something is to good to be true....."
Original Poster
Yeah it is Techydiscounts. Looks like I haven't posted right. Lol. A couple of people on the Facebook ad said they got their goods but delivery was 3 weeks. All just seemed suspect. Lol.
Hi do not order anything on there site i bought a playstation 4 and firestick waited 4-5 weeks for them and suprise suprise did not come so now just waitin for credit card to refund me as im covered by dodgy sites BE WARNED STAY AWAY
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants