Firestick Navigation

Found 1st Dec 2017
Hi I've had a firestick for a while others kodi added but have given up using that now. I am considering signing up for Amazon prime so have just accessed it on my TV however. .... not a flippin clue how to figure out an easy way to view what is available on it. It's all so random, not in alphabetical order and paid films + TV shows are mixed up with free ones! Surely there is some kind of worded menu I can use to make quicker searches instead of having to view EVERY single programme icon just to view what is available. Hope all that made sense lol
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Yeah, good luck with that, if you figure out a way let me know how. It's designed so people unintentionally spend money, I've had a few bills due to accidental purchases from family (PIN locked it in the end after explaining numerous times that prices are there on paid items but kept getting emails for bills)

If you want an easy service go for NetFlix, it's all included, watch whatever you like on there with no hassle.
Edited by: "bynouk" 1st Dec 2017
Amazon video is awful. Terrible selection and the user interface is diabolical. First time user since last week and already have an empty watch list. Netflix at £2.50 per month is far superior.
I just ask Alexa and it gives out the Videos for Amazon prime video and Netflix. Pretty sure you can also search for films included in prime.
Look for any section with prime in the name if in doubt.
chocci58 m ago

Amazon video is awful. Terrible selection and the user interface is …Amazon video is awful. Terrible selection and the user interface is diabolical. First time user since last week and already have an empty watch list. Netflix at £2.50 per month is far superior.

Netflix at £2.50 a month?
kester766 m ago

I just ask Alexa and it gives out the Videos for Amazon prime video and …I just ask Alexa and it gives out the Videos for Amazon prime video and Netflix. Pretty sure you can also search for films included in prime.Look for any section with prime in the name if in doubt.

Cheers but Alexa isn't a friend of mine. Old firestick
nightshadeUK14 m ago

Cheers but Alexa isn't a friend of mine. Old firestick

Ouch, worth upgrading as she can search for music, weather, playback audio books.
nightshadeUK8 h, 43 m ago

Netflix at £2.50 a month?

Yes. £9.99 per month for uhd 4 user access. Loads of people on hukd looking to share.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions