Groups

Fireworks Display

Hi all

Anybody here from Solihull or Birmingham?

OH saw a poster earlier for a Fireworks Display on Saturday, and being male has only given me a bit of information so cannot find anything online.

need to know if anybody can help, he thinks its something to do with the round table and its free and on Saturday but thats all he can tell me.

please if anybody knows where its is and what time it is then please let me know

many thanx in advance

5 Comments

I'm in Solihull hun, but i can't say i know what your on about when you say 'round table'! lol There's one currently on at the mill pool off lode lane and the land rover social club usually do one too x

Original Poster

He says its something to do with the Solihull Round Table, i have found a website for them, but the only info its saying is that after 35 years having a fireworks display this year was nearly cancelled but doesnt say where and when lol

nessynoo01;6793763

He says its something to do with the Solihull Round Table, i have found a … He says its something to do with the Solihull Round Table, i have found a website for them, but the only info its saying is that after 35 years having a fireworks display this year was nearly cancelled but doesnt say where and when lol

had a look and found a website that mentions it too, but again no time or details :? found this on netmums if any help:

Posted by a Netmums Member

Bonfire Night at Chapelfields Junior School

Lyndon Road

Date:Fri 6th Nov 09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapelfields Junior Scool on Lyndon Road are having a fireworks night on friday 6th November. Gates open at 6pm, there are some small rides and stalls selling food.

Heart FM's Dave Clarke will be there and the fireworks are being let off to music. There are two shows, not sure what times but i think the first one is 7pm. It is £5 on the gate for adults and a bit cheaper for kids. Sorry it might be best to ring the school beforehand, i do know you can buy a family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children for £10 in advance.

I know their is one at Barnt Green on Saturday night if thats any good

Original Poster

All sorted thanx both, details below if it helps anybody else

Fireworks 2009
    Solihull Round Table presents a Fireworks Party
    Come and join in the fun in Solihull' spectacular free fireworks party on

Saturday 7th November 2009

at Tudor Grange Park

in aid of the Round Table Children's Wish Appeal

Gates open at 5:30pm
    Fireworks start at 6:15pm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions