Groups

Firmware for N95

Hi,

Please can someone help me - i need to update firmware on my N95 but I have a Mac using OS X...how can i do it??

Thanks

9 Comments

you tried going directly to nokia website and dl'ing?

Original Poster

no, haven't tried anything yet, i was just aware that the thing u download doesn't work on MAC...

Banned

gemz700;2793103

no, haven't tried anything yet, i was just aware that the thing u … no, haven't tried anything yet, i was just aware that the thing u download doesn't work on MAC...

Take it to a nokia shop, what network you on?

There's Nokia Multimedia Transfer europe.nokia.com/A44…134 which is the Mac version of the Nokia PC Suite, not sure if that does firmware or not though.

unfortunately you wont be able to update any nokia product using a mac, unless u r running windows thru Boot camp. Your best bet would be to take it to you Network provider for them to update the firmware for you.

Banned

drmsa;2793286

unfortunately you wont be able to update any nokia product using a mac, … unfortunately you wont be able to update any nokia product using a mac, unless u r running windows thru Boot camp. Your best bet would be to take it to you Network provider for them to update the firmware for you.

As far as I'm aware network providers don't flash phones, Nokia Service Centres do though. Latest firmware available on O2 is V20.0.016 28-02008 RM-320 N95 8GB

I was in a similar position when I needed to update, because Nokia's updater tool doesn't support Vista 64bit. The way I got around it was to install VMware, install Windows XP under it, and then install the Nokia suite under that and work from there.

Original Poster

lumoruk;2793115

Take it to a nokia shop, what network you on?

I'm on o2....sounds like a right palaver..

Banned

gemz700;2795574

I'm on o2....sounds like a right palaver..

Take it to a nokia service center plenty around.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931598
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate13
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions