First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games

Found 22nd Oct 2017
Knights of the old republic and other games starting to be be backwards compatible, rumoured to be from 7th November info HERE

19 Comments

Psychonauts!!!!

Is like when the games with gold gets posted every month and ends up being totally wrong.
One “leaked” picture that I could knock up in ms paint in 27 seconds

We know Crimson Skies and Fuzion Frenzy have already been confirmed but not much else at this point. Would be great if Games with Gold give away original games each month like they do with the 360 ones!

Hmm did they say how much they are charging per a game?

Crimson Skies®: High Road to Revenge is £6.75 at the minute on xbox.com

but have to say will anyone play them? i hadly play 360 games cant see me playing original ones

migavupe7 h, 58 m ago

Is like when the games with gold gets posted every month and ends up being …Is like when the games with gold gets posted every month and ends up being totally wrong. One “leaked” picture that I could knock up in ms paint in 27 seconds

the guy leaking it has been right about ever leak so far though so it holds more substance, but yes always best to wait for official sources

Here’s hoping for the Simpsons

darknoiz50 m ago

Here’s hoping for the Simpsons

I still have this one in my collection

GWG "leak" all over again.

Will wait for official reveal.

If they could bring back The Punisher and Area 51 I'll be really happy, unlikely with Punisher but can always dream

Editor

migavupe22nd Oct

Is like when the games with gold gets posted every month and ends up being …Is like when the games with gold gets posted every month and ends up being totally wrong. One “leaked” picture that I could knock up in ms paint in 27 seconds

darkstryder3604 h, 8 m ago

GWG "leak" all over again.Will wait for official reveal.

They're now live on Xbox.com

32296792-QcpK2.jpg

BuzzDuraband1 h, 46 m ago

They're now live on Xbox.com [Image]

Star Wars: KOTOR is a great start to this project!

Original Poster

Can’t get any of them to appear in my games list, I’ve purchased the digital copies but they’re not appearing on the Xbox one

jasondungate9053 m ago

Can’t get any of them to appear in my games list, I’ve purchased the dig …Can’t get any of them to appear in my games list, I’ve purchased the digital copies but they’re not appearing on the Xbox one

its not gone live yet....

xbox.com/en-…ity

also not seen anything official yet...

Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army20 h, 40 m ago

Star Wars: KOTOR is a great start to this project!

Surprising as well givne how tricky the rights must be. Maybe we will get Punisher... Tie it in with the release of the netflix series.

Krooner22 m ago

Surprising as well givne how tricky the rights must be. Maybe we will get …Surprising as well givne how tricky the rights must be. Maybe we will get Punisher... Tie it in with the release of the netflix series.

Punisher is on my list for sure, bought it years ago and never played it and really fancy it now.

Gonna dig my xbox games out... have a box hidden somewhere!

Original Poster

joanddan744 m ago

its not gone live …its not gone live yet....https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/backward-compatibilityalso not seen anything official yet...

It was started today. 😞 hopefully will be later today

jasondungate9011 m ago

It was started today. 😞 hopefully will be later today

Today USA time probably...

anyway looking on google looks like it went live it last hour..
Post a comment
@
    Text