First Boots drive-through opens in Colchester, Essex

Banned
Sound's good to me:-

Customers can arrive at the window of the new drive-through, hand over their prescription at the first counter and collect their medication at the second counter within two minutes.

It's ideal for people with children or who are disabled.

You don't have to worry about finding a parking space, getting the children out of the car seat and into a buggy or a person into a wheelchair.

It's all done without stepping out of the car.

6 Comments

Banned

ahan, just realized I am not in the UK for at least another two years :-(

Original Poster Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2792517

ahan, just realized I am not in the UK for at least another two years :-(

Lucky you :-D

2 minutes? Lol.. I know for a fact that making a prescription up does not take 2 minutes. some people come in with 6+ items on their prescription and usually there is que of other prescriptions

Original Poster Banned

nacider;2792550

2 minutes? Lol.. I know for a fact that making a prescription up does not … 2 minutes? Lol.. I know for a fact that making a prescription up does not take 2 minutes. some people come in with 6+ items on their prescription and usually there is que of other prescriptions

I thought that too, i have just read it on the marie claire website.

I was only there yesterday and didn't see it - will have to go again tomorrow now just to be nosey!! lol
Like u say, good idea if u got kids, saves getting them out the car!

There's a drive-thru pharmacy near me, and it's great.....definitely takes a bit longer than 2 mins though !!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Your dream gaming set up?2658
    2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1332
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277960
    4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions