Expired

First camera- Can you help me get the right one

6 replies
Found 8th Dec 2008
I have never had a camera before and i have absolutely no clue about them. Can you please advise me as to which one to get, what make, price etc for a beginner.

Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Camera
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Camera
6 Comments

panasonic tz series - brilliant

saves you buying some completely useless camea which you just have to upgrade from in a matter of weeks

Yes I would agree, the TZ5 is a great camera, although slightly larger than many compacts it does have a 10X zoom which is great, got one of these for my parents as an early christmas present, very impressed with it. They come it at about £170 ish.

canon ixus series for sure!

I would always go for Fujifilm but that's just me. Can I suggest going into Comet/Currys (whichever one has a camera dept). The staff are really helpful and you can try all of them and see the pics, that's what I did....then I bought it from Amazon....(bit naughty but hey).

Id go for.. hotukdeals.com/ite…ica great little camera! check the reviews on amazon too via the link!

Hope that helps

Original Poster

Thanks guys for the suggestions, will be popping in to comet/currys this weekend for a look
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…79
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions