Groups

First car forza 3?

Toss up between the Fiesta Zetec S and the Citreon C4 VTS

8 Comments

The fiesta all the way baby

Original Poster

junkenstein73;7143681

The fiesta all the way baby

yeh im swinging that way. Game looks awesome.

Toss up between the Fiesta Zetec S and the Citreon C4 VTS

wouldn't driver either one IRL.

can you pick a BMW 6 series as your first car brah? but im gonna go ahead assume its out your budget for a first car on there

Adam2050;7143695

yeh im swinging that way. Game looks awesome.

its amazing mate just keeps getting better and better, I'm getting soooo much grief from the wife for spending too much time on it...lol:roll:

junkenstein73;7143953

its amazing mate just keeps getting better and better, I'm getting soooo … its amazing mate just keeps getting better and better, I'm getting soooo much grief from the wife for spending too much time on it...lol:roll:

i know what you mean bud...you sit down and start with the fiesta....next time you look at the time you realise that 5 of the best hours of your life have just whizzed past :-D

Banned

fiesta, defo, done a mile drag against one it was rapid, beat my r33 gtr R3/ 784pp

fiesta was around the same did the mile in 21.364 i think my r33 did it few seconds slower

adam add me for races when you get the jist of the cars and practice lol

XBL djurban86

take it you got the limited edition from the game deal?mines arrived today but as im off to work now ill will be facing these sorta decisions tomoro!

Add me for races too, XBL mattbisme
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1120
      2. Free EE data (contract)33
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER810
      4. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?48

See more discussions