EXPIRED

First chilean miner to be rescued in an hour

Fingers crossed we have a happy ending with this one

spoilers inside
    - Charlie Scene

162 Comments

good news!

good news at last, cant imagine what those poor men have gone through

Hope it all goes well and they all get out safely. It's a miracle they have survived.

Banned

Are you staying up watching sky news barky?

Supermod

I was told tonight that there are 4 mistresses turning up...

Banned

magicjay1986

Is Jeremy Kyle making an appearance

Original Poster

magicjay1986

lol-yes Im just listening to this-apparently since they have been under the spotlight,numerous wives,mistresses,girlfriends have come out of the woodwork and dozens of previously unknown children too.

Whats with Sky News and the "Miners Rescued" tally at the top left hand side. Its just looks strange, like a gameshow!!

Can't imagine what those men have gone through, worst nightmare!

Original Poster

DLM

Are you staying up watching sky news barky?

bbc news-I never risk sky news in case adam boulton comes on and I am forced to throw a brick at the screen

Banned

nikkib123

Whats with Sky News and the "Miners Rescued" tally at the top left hand … Whats with Sky News and the "Miners Rescued" tally at the top left hand side. Its just looks strange, like a gameshow!!Can't imagine what those men have gone through, worst nightmare!

It's so that you keep watching (_;)

I'd be traumatised after a day down a mine

got stuck pot-holing........never again

nikkib123

Whats with Sky News and the "Miners Rescued" tally at the top left hand … Whats with Sky News and the "Miners Rescued" tally at the top left hand side. Its just looks strange, like a gameshow!!Can't imagine what those men have gone through, worst nightmare!

Yeah the last thing they need to hear is ''come on down''

Sky News have a ticket at the top left counting how many have been rescued so far.

Quite funny.

nikkib123

just saw that myself & thought the exact same thing !

Banned

barky

[quote=DLM]Are you staying up watching sky news barky?

bbc news-I never risk sky news in case adam boulton comes on and I am forced to throw a brick at the screen[/quote

What's wrong with Adam?

Banned

choc1969

I'd be traumatised after a day down a mine :(got stuck … I'd be traumatised after a day down a mine :(got stuck pot-holing........never again

I wouldn't mind being stuck with some of them miners yum yum!

Wouldn't it be funny if everyone at the top dressed up in "Planet of the Apes" outfits.

Banned

richp

Wouldn't it be funny if everyone at the top dressed up in "Planet of the … Wouldn't it be funny if everyone at the top dressed up in "Planet of the Apes" outfits.

wouldnt it be funny if you stole that joke from sickipedia pretending it was your own

ryman1000

wouldnt it be funny if you stole that joke from sickipedia pretending it … wouldnt it be funny if you stole that joke from sickipedia pretending it was your own

does it really matter everyone hears jokes from somewhere else

ilovepink

does it really matter everyone hears jokes from somewhere else

my bad, I guess I should have run it by him first !

"stolen" from a newsgroup.

Banned

I am excited!

Come on up

Just out of curiosity does anyone know how they decided the order of who gets rescued first and who comes out last - As the BBC have already given the name of the last man expected out ?

I heard they picked themselves based on the people who are struggling down their (mentally) going first and the strongest, who don't mind going will stay till last. Pretty heroic really to pick yourself to go last. Just hope everything goes to plan and they all get out safely.
    Edited by: "PhearFactor" 12th Oct 2010

fungimala

Just out of curiosity does anyone know how they decided the order of who … Just out of curiosity does anyone know how they decided the order of who gets rescued first and who comes out last - As the BBC have already given the name of the last man expected out ?

A game of soggy biscuit?

It said earlier who would be first out followed by those with health problems so i guess its up to the people behind the rescue judging who needs medical treatment the most with the foreman being the last one out

2 months down a hole for all that money and fame...
    count me in.

First one won't be coming up for at least 2 hours now, that's me off to bed then

souljacker

First one won't be coming up for at least 2 hours now, that's me off to … First one won't be coming up for at least 2 hours now, that's me off to bed then

yep me too will see how things are going in the morning
    hope they all manage to get out safe and well

Rich - I am disappointed.

As to the rescue - if this was a movie, I would bet a £1 ( and I have never bet before) that it would be a blockbuster. I would even bet a £1 that 'Hollywood' is glued to the telly just now.

I have been watching News 24 and they say that the foreman is going to be last and each rescue will take an hour. I have my fingers crossed for each of them . Thank goodness it's granite.

anyone staying up to watch it

Banned

DrWeeden

I don't think my eyes will make it

DrWeeden

Thought about it, but looks like it might be longer than the 2 hours extra they said. Looks like having troubles with the capsule they want to use

ill be up to watch it!

got a case of red bull so i am ready

Banned

DrWeeden

got a case of red bull so i am ready

Give me some!

where are u

Banned

DrWeeden

where are u

Manchester.

DLM