Groups

First Class Recorded

Banned
    I sent an item to a HUKD member Last Friday (06-02-09) at 15:59 and it still has not arrived, where as i sent an item to someone yesterday first class and it arrived today??? whats up??? Advice???

18 Comments

Unfortunately Recorded Deliveries get lost too. I have had a few go missing. I think you are insured for up to £32.00.

if you sent recorded delivery you should have a number to call for tracking purposes?

Royal Mail aren't infallible lol

Original Poster Banned

"Item BR139287188GB has been accepted at 36 Calderwood Sq G74 3BQ on 06/02/09"

Calderwood is my post office.

phone your post office ( in the morning now they dont work this late usually ) and see what they say x x

Dimitar Berbatov;4370265

"Item BR139287188GB has been accepted at 36 Calderwood Sq G74 3BQ on … "Item BR139287188GB has been accepted at 36 Calderwood Sq G74 3BQ on 06/02/09"Calderwood is my post office.

so it was returned there for some reason or if that is the date you posted it, contact em as they only normally show any tracking details once the item has been delivered. So it should show nothing unless it's been delivered, or an attempt has been made, but they normally get sent to the recipiantes local office, not back to yours..

Dimitar Berbatov;4370265

"Item BR139287188GB has been accepted at 36 Calderwood Sq G74 3BQ on … "Item BR139287188GB has been accepted at 36 Calderwood Sq G74 3BQ on 06/02/09"Calderwood is my post office.

The problem is that very often the postman does not bother knocking for a signature. I receive a few Recorded Deliveries through the letterbox. If the recipient isn't honest, then they can claim they did not receive it.

Original Poster Banned

I sent it in the 6th

Original Poster Banned

LJC79;4370395

Give them a call, they are still open. … Give them a call, they are still open. http://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/finder;jsessionid=QWJE05F5XX3PUFB2IGVENZQUHRA0WQ2K?resultsType=details&searchType=postOffice&catId=20700386&searchPostcode=G74+3BQ+&postofficeIndex=1Telephone number is http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/business_by_name/search.publisha?BusinessName=post+office&Location=g74+3bq&x=25&y=8

One phone now!

DudeyGeeza;4370292

so it was returned there for some reason or if that is the date you … so it was returned there for some reason or if that is the date you posted it, contact em as they only normally show any tracking details once the item has been delivered. So it should show nothing unless it's been delivered, or an attempt has been made, but they normally get sent to the recipiantes local office, not back to yours..

No - it was accepted at that post office - not returned there. They never return RD,s to the PO that accepted them.
    Sorry Dudley - you already told op that they dont send them back to the PO. Must read things more carefully!

Original Poster Banned

"It has been sent away from here so it should be on route to its receipant"

From posty lady

Original Poster Banned

REP Left for...

LJM
    LJC79
    Predikuesi
    DudeyGuezza
    ClarityofMind

Thanks for the help.

Dimitar Berbatov;4370441

"It has been sent away from here so it should be on route to its … "It has been sent away from here so it should be on route to its receipant"From posty lady

hopefully it is still en route then x x

Dimitar Berbatov;4370470

REP Left for...LJMLJC79PredikuesiDudeyGuezzaClarityofMindThanks for the … REP Left for...LJMLJC79PredikuesiDudeyGuezzaClarityofMindThanks for the help.

thank you sweetie :thumbsup:

i sent something thru ebay 1st class recorded, postie put it thru his door ( we think) he said he never got it... claimed for his money back thru paypal... we lost!!! so be carefull x

Where do they live? I sent a few ebay parcels last Thursday and contacted around 5 that hadn't arrived all around Surry/Wiltshire area and they said that they had major snow and ALL their post had been delayed and was now slowly coming through (this was on Wednesday) and still haven't got them today so if the parcel was posted to this kind of area too then this is probably what has happened, has the buyer said anything?

Original Poster Banned

Parcel was posted to "Ripponden"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      2. What would be HELL to you?1819
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291
      4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.33

See more discussions