Found 21st Jan 2010
really need ideas! it will be sunday so few places may be closed. he wants to go bowling but im not keen on the idea, too cliched in my opinion.

where did you guys go on a first date and how did it go?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
118 Comments

where do you live?

just go for dinner then cinema

Original Poster

jon1000jon;7615083

where do you live?

county durham, bishop auckland area. not much here tbh lol

how about the cinema?
for a meal?
or suggest shopping to him just to see his face! :w00t:

................. have fun!

Banned

you´re gonna get some mucky ones

subscribed

Original Poster

micoo;7615094

just go for dinner then cinema

thats it i cant even do the whole meal thing because im far too picky and would end up in a posh restaurant with a plate of chips! :oops:

Original Poster

snowtiger;7615103

how about the cinema?for a meal?or suggest shopping to him just to see … how about the cinema?for a meal?or suggest shopping to him just to see his face! :w00t:................. have fun!

haha shopping with me would drive him mad

cinema is an easy one as talking is limited if they are a pain in the ass and you are just after sex......is this the guy you have already rafted?

donna-lou;7615117

thats it i cant even do the whole meal thing because im far too picky and … thats it i cant even do the whole meal thing because im far too picky and would end up in a posh restaurant with a plate of chips! :oops:

go to one youve been to before then, surely there is somewhere tht serves food that meets your picky standards

donna-lou;7615098

county durham, bishop auckland area. not much here tbh lol

Look like its the cinema then.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

boothy;7615133

cinema is an easy one...is this the guy you have already rafted?

lol yes it is. we are going to try and do things properly now :thumbsup:

Metro Centre - the new Imax cinema & plenty of restaurants

Original Poster

micoo;7615145

go to one youve been to before then, surely there is somewhere tht serves … go to one youve been to before then, surely there is somewhere tht serves food that meets your picky standards

honestly there isnt. even when i do get forced out for a meal i have to request no sauces or relishes or veg and all that stuff.

Original Poster

tregs;7615154

Metro Centre - the new Imax cinema & plenty of restaurants

thought of the metro as he needs to go before he goes on holiday next week but im not seeing him til about 3.30. if i go metro i want to be able to do some shopping too

What's the age's?

Without knowing htat, Dinner and Cinema probably works whatever age

donna-lou;7615169

honestly there isnt. even when i do get forced out for a meal i have to … honestly there isnt. even when i do get forced out for a meal i have to request no sauces or relishes or veg and all that stuff.

*facepalm* im in soo much dismay tht i can even look for a facepalm pic

cinema it is then lol

day or nightime date?

Original Poster

jon1000jon;7615147

Look like its the cinema then.:thumbsup:

might be, if only there was something decent on :x

how not just go for a bite to eat nowhere fancy a quiet pub get to know each other and have a few drinks into the bargain:thumbsup:

hope it goes well

cinema is an awful first date sitting staring at a screen no interaction whats the point

Original Poster

HaggisHunter;7615178

What's the age's?Without knowing htat, Dinner and Cinema probably works … What's the age's?Without knowing htat, Dinner and Cinema probably works whatever age

im 24 hes 31

how about a country pub type thing with a Carvery?

you get to pick your food from the buffet type thing so only get what you want,you can have a raft in the car park afterwards as well without fear of being caught

shedboy66;7615190

how not just go for a bite to eat no where fancy a quiet pub get to know … how not just go for a bite to eat no where fancy a quiet pub get to know each other and have a few drinks into the bargain:thumbsup:hope it goes wellcinema is an awful first date sitting staring at a screen no interaction whats the point

get freaky at the back of the cinema

Banned

Wear your best undies :-D

Original Poster

shedboy66;7615190

how not just go for a bite to eat no where fancy a quiet pub get to know … how not just go for a bite to eat no where fancy a quiet pub get to know each other and have a few drinks into the bargain:thumbsup:hope it goes well

thanks

he will be driving which means he cant drink. we dont live close enough for me to get a taxi back it will be a fortune

sunday lunch at the pub, few glasses of wine, stroll in the park/woods etc go from there:whistling:

bike shed

Original Poster

boothy;7615198

how about a country pub type thing with a Carvery?you get to pick your … how about a country pub type thing with a Carvery?you get to pick your food from the buffet type thing so only get what you want,you can have a raft in the car park afterwards as well without fear of being caught

a raft! :w00t: no im doing it properly this time!

we wont see each other til 3.30 and by then i will have had my dinner. im not missing my mams sunday roast for anyone

take him round a few jewellers to look at rings?:whistling:

I'm not that bothered where you take me so long as you turn up :whistling: Its more about the person than the venue.

Really for a first date a cinema isnt that good as you cant really talk and get to know each other, also busy crowded pubs are a no go for the same reason, a meal is good if you have good table manners so if the bloke eats like a pig at least you get to find out early.

A quiet drink is good, don't over do it though, whilst alcohol lowers the inhibitions it can also make people act like prats!

Good luck, hope it all goes well wherever you take him and above all have fun x

Original Poster

DLM;7615200

Wear your best undies :-D

i ALWAYS wear nice undies ;-)

anyway the last time i saw him he never left them on long enough to see them :w00t:

Original Poster

barky;7615239

take him round a few jewellers to look at rings?:whistling:

your a fast mover

Took my wife sailing in Marigot Bay, St Lucia for our first date!

Climbing centre like Go Ape

[email protected] 1st date when you've already given up the goods.

Original Poster

harlzter;7615242

I'm not that bothered where you take me so long as you turn up … I'm not that bothered where you take me so long as you turn up :whistling: Its more about the person than the venue.Really for a first date a cinema isnt that good as you cant really talk and get to know each other, also busy crowded pubs are a no go for the same reason, a meal is good if you have good table manners so if the bloke eats like a pig at least you get to find out early.A quiet drink is good, don't over do it though, whilst alcohol lowers the inhibitions it can also make people act like prats!Good luck, hope it all goes well wherever you take him and above all have fun x

i dont want to do cinema unless theres really nothing else. i just wish it was summer so we could have just had a nice stroll somewhere outdoors, maybe sat outside with a drink too but its far too cold.

the other thing i thought of was ice skating but i think our local rink has closed for public skates by that time

Quiet wee pub then

Not too noisy and busy, lets ya talk.
Ideal for a first date imho

thesaint;7615298

Thats how me and my gf decided we wanted a first date lol

Travel Lodge?

Original Poster

thesaint;7615298

well at least i know what im getting :w00t:

Original Poster

pugw$sh;7615274

Took my wife sailing in Marigot Bay, St Lucia for our first date!

you got any single mates? a brother? :whistling:

Original Poster

HaggisHunter;7615307

Thats how me and my gf decided we wanted a first date lol

pretty much same here! it just happened and now something good might come out of it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216630
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11

See more discussions