Groups
    EXPIRED

first day back on here...

first day back on here and already bored lol, shows how well the misc is doing recently doesn't it lol

69 Comments

where have you been im nosey !!!

Original Poster

mostwanteddirect;7250556

where have you been im nosey !!!

been through some personal stuff, got over that and really couldn't be bothered with coming on here tbh lol

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7250576

misc has always been boring.............nothing new there....just a few … misc has always been boring.............nothing new there....just a few more nut jobs added into the mix now...... makes me want to stay away

another reason why i went for a while lol, there are too many nutcases on here tbh lol

Banned

It's christmas people are busy drinking, wrapping, shopping, eating and putting up decorations.

They will be back in January when they are skint and have the January blues :-D

jellybaby22;7250591

agreed......i know just who you mean too :whistling:best off out of … agreed......i know just who you mean too :whistling:best off out of it:thumbsup:

I think he means you...

jellybaby22;7250591

agreed......i know just who you mean too :whistling:best off out of … agreed......i know just who you mean too :whistling:best off out of it:thumbsup:

i'm back now. so do one:p

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7250591

lol a few people know exactly who i mean

jellybaby22;7250611

no he means you

No YOU.

Fight, Fight!!!!!!

Late nights posts = flirts

Here we go again...

:lol:

Banned

Marina;7250650

I'll let you flirt with me because it is christmas :-D

DLM;7250660

But I won't :-D

Oh did you say "me", sorry missed that DLM. You do know I'm all woman don't you?

How are you?

Banned

Marina;7250670

But I won't :-D

:cry:

DLM;7250660

have you got yo-yo knickers?

Banned

tigerallstars;7250683

No, I have a go hamster though :thinking:

DLM;7250680

:cry:

I have edited, sorry :oops:

Banned

tigerallstars;7250683

No, I have a go go hamster though :thinking:

is that your party trick?

Banned

Marina;7250699

I have edited, sorry :oops:

You are in trouble again and forgiven again

I am ok x x

Banned

tigerallstars;7250701

is that your party trick?

It will be

Marina;7250650

jellybaby22;7250690

:lazy:new material needed

I can't change that material, cos its not mine, I just quoted the gist from elsewhere:thumbsup:

jellybaby22;7250727

sorry i didnt get past "the" without becoming all drowsy.... :lazy: yawn … sorry i didnt get past "the" without becoming all drowsy.... :lazy: yawn yawn............

Very funny

:roll:

jellybaby22;7250576

misc has always been boring.............nothing new there....just a few … misc has always been boring.............nothing new there....just a few more nut jobs added into the mix now...... makes me want to stay away

nut job number 1

If you want to take a message from this experience, try not to slate others unfairly. Thats my point, take it or leave it. :thumbsup:

Banned

are you two flirting?

eek claws are out again eye sea laydees lol

Banned

ODB_69;7250781

are you two flirting?

Yes :-D

jellybaby22;7250798

cant wait for you to be banned again:)I will leave it thanks......you are … cant wait for you to be banned again:)I will leave it thanks......you are the one making a big deal out of being called a flirt...looooooooooooooolheres a lesson for you...stop being so over sensitive........take that or leave it...i dont carelol emmm no thank you

thxs xxxxxxxxxxxx

jellybaby22;7250798

I will leave it thanks......you are the one making a big deal out of … I will leave it thanks......you are the one making a big deal out of being called a flirt...looooooooooooooolheres a lesson for you...stop being so over sensitive........take that or leave it...i dont care

I make it a big deal cos its not nice :thumbsup:

I prefer to be sensitive than have a thick skin. :thumbsup:

Are you two still going?!

Marina;7250808

I make it a big deal cos its not nice :thumbsup:I prefer to be sensitive … I make it a big deal cos its not nice :thumbsup:I prefer to be sensitive than have a thick skin. :thumbsup:

LOL

how is being called a flirt not nice lmao theres a lot worse things to be called

numptyj;7250820

LOLhow is being called a flirt not nice lmao theres a lot worse things to … LOLhow is being called a flirt not nice lmao theres a lot worse things to be called

I checked with google, it confirms its not nice :-D

Banned

Marina;7250808

I make it a big deal cos its not nice :thumbsup:I prefer to be sensitive … I make it a big deal cos its not nice :thumbsup:I prefer to be sensitive than have a thick skin. :thumbsup:

being called a flirt?

a FLIRT.....

nothing else JUST being called a FLIRT....

I dont see a problem but jesus I'm sick of seeing this everywhere...really what IS the problem?

either you are reading way too much into it or you think its implying something that perhaps you feel guilty about hence your amazingly over the top arguement....

I believe proof was provided...so you really are dragging this on for absolutely no reason

numptyj;7250820

LOLhow is being called a flirt not nice lmao theres a lot worse things to … LOLhow is being called a flirt not nice lmao theres a lot worse things to be called

innit!

Marina;7250838

I checked with google, it confirms its not nice :-D

is this you?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/80/Alice_Reighly.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wik…lub

lmao

Marina;7250771

If you want to take a message from this experience, try not to slate … If you want to take a message from this experience, try not to slate others unfairly. Thats my point, take it or leave it. :thumbsup:

numptyj;7250845

She'd get it until she was weeping!
    Is she winking at me?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions