Found 1st Mar 2009
It's my first shift this Friday. having just got the job, at Gemini Retail Centre Mcdonalds, opposite IKEA Warrington.

Just short shift for my first 3 weeks and training. 5-9pm

Woop. Finally some cash, hard earned of course.

Taking orders now =D

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
36 Comments

good mcluck.

good luck
http://i33.tinypic.com/200ftlj.jpg

good luck-glad you got the job!

Hope you get your 1st star real soon!

Can I have a flame grilled whopper, please...hehe

Original Poster

tigerallstars;4524203

Can I have a flame grilled whopper, please:whistling:

Ha..... I dont even think theres a Burger King in Warrington, got 5 Mcdonalds though

Original Poster

nikkib123;4524167

OMG why would you tell people exactly where you are working!!Not far from … OMG why would you tell people exactly where you are working!!Not far from me - might come in and complain about you (or take pics and post them on here) ha ha.Never eat from there so can i have a diet coke with ice - Thank Q!

LOL, Dare you to come in. State your from HUKD .. then take pictures of me working. Post them on here. If you do... then.. thats just cool

Are you McLovin?

LMAO @ you pretending to work at McDonalds.

BWAHAHAHAHA.

Bigpoppaad;4523932

I like working at Mcdonalds, if anything "i'm lovin' it".

How do you know you like working there if you have never worked there?

Wow, you're sad.

hotukdeals.com/ite…113

good luck BigP :thumbsup:
and i'm on a diet so i will pass on placing an order

Original Poster

tigerallstars;4524230

Are you McLovin?

Lol Mclovin is a legend.. But no. Im Adam

The JFK;4524236

Wow, you're sad.

This... from you!

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4524246

good luck BigP :thumbsup: and i'm on a diet so i will pass on placing an … good luck BigP :thumbsup: and i'm on a diet so i will pass on placing an order

We do salads :thumbsup: Diet Coke :thumbsup:

DAMNOME;4524254

This... from you!

:lol: :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hey guys, Just ignore JFK. I aint leaving and making another thread because of him.

Right going for a cuppa and to watch Wild at Heart (gtta love it).. Be back later

Bigpoppaad;4524256

We do salads :thumbsup: Diet Coke :thumbsup:

nah still quite fattening from maccy d's.... will stick to my fish and veg or chicken and veg or celery :-(

Bigpoppaad;4524264

Hey guys, Just ignore JFK. I aint leaving and making another thread … Hey guys, Just ignore JFK. I aint leaving and making another thread because of him.Right going for a cuppa and to watch Wild at Heart (gtta love it).. Be back later

:thumbsup:

Banned

Lol..

Banned

nikkib123;4524167

OMG why would you tell people exactly where you are working!!

Why are we all so anonymous on here? perhaps we are scared we are going to be judged by what we say by people around us. Either we are fake in person or we are fake on here. I've met loads of people off the internet, because I'm not fake....are you?

Bigpoppaad;4524216

Ha..... I dont even think theres a Burger King in Warrington, got 5 … Ha..... I dont even think theres a Burger King in Warrington, got 5 Mcdonalds though

Next to B&Q at Winwick m8 :thumbsup:

You front of house or backstage?

good luck adam!!

nice one a jobs a job be proud ur earning a honest wage

Original Poster

mbgringo;4524363

Next to B&Q at Winwick m8 :thumbsup:You front of house or backstage?

Hoping for Front of house, Grills are always really busy and its even hotter back there. Plus more chance of being promoted to Shift Manager in a year or so. Ill probs be trained in both at some point anyway, thats what they said in my interview.

Banned

nikkib123;4524327

Because there are weirdo's out there maybe????Nothing about being fake!

You saying you don't work with any weirdo's? :?

Bigpoppaad;4524510

Ill probs be trained in both at some point anyway, thats what they said … Ill probs be trained in both at some point anyway, thats what they said in my interview.

Hook line and sinker :w00t:

Can i get a litre of cola?

Have fun......remember you can more fun peeling potatoes with a smile than at a party with a frown.

electriclinux;4525167

Have fun......remember you can more fun peeling potatoes with a smile … Have fun......remember you can more fun peeling potatoes with a smile than at a party with a frown.

Potatoes, what potatoes?

Original Poster

electriclinux;4525167

Have fun......remember you can more fun peeling potatoes with a smile … Have fun......remember you can more fun peeling potatoes with a smile than at a party with a frown.

Erm... I dont peel potatoes... Hey.. i dont even know how the fries machine works....looks big and.. plasticy.

Anyway... At least i can get food out the bin 2 eat on my break.. for FREE:w00t:

It is an expression guys/gals, like:
A stitch in time saves nine
Charity starts at home
A mint is a mint but a book it a gateway
etc

Original Poster

electriclinux;4525311

It is an expression guys/gals, like:A stitch in time saves nineCharity … It is an expression guys/gals, like:A stitch in time saves nineCharity starts at homeA mint is a mint but a book it a gateway etc

And now you just confused me =D

Lots of luck babe x

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4525726

Lots of luck babe x

Cheers :-D:thumbsup:

nikkib123;4524167

OMG why would you tell people exactly where you are working!!Not far from … OMG why would you tell people exactly where you are working!!Not far from me - might come in and complain about you (or take pics and post them on here) ha ha.Never eat from there so can i have a diet coke with ice - Thank Q!

McDonalds, Winwick Road, Opposite the fire station (and also the only one in warrington with a play area)

Bigpoppaad;4525200

Erm... I dont peel potatoes... Hey.. i dont even know how the fries … Erm... I dont peel potatoes... Hey.. i dont even know how the fries machine works....looks big and.. plasticy.Anyway... At least i can get food out the bin 2 eat on my break.. for FREE:w00t:

U get fries from the chiller, comes in a box, and theres 5 bags of fries, you lift off the top, and open each bag into the bucket thing, then press the flashing green light to get it going

dean3988;4525813

U get fries from the chiller, comes in a box, and theres 5 bags of fries, … U get fries from the chiller, comes in a box, and theres 5 bags of fries, you lift off the top, and open each bag into the bucket thing, then press the flashing green light to get it going

Hmm, sounds complicated.

I'm out.

Bigpoppaad;4525200

Anyway... At least i can get food out the bin 2 eat on my break.. for … Anyway... At least i can get food out the bin 2 eat on my break.. for FREE:w00t:

You are so lucky :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer35
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769612

See more discussions