Groups
    EXPIRED

First night hotel following wedding

Hi there,

This is my first post so I hope I've managed to select the correct forum for this.

I am getting married in April and wanted to try to find a really good deal for a first night hotel near Gatwick. Can anyone help?

Thanks so much.

AnnieMc

11 Comments

AnnieMc

Hi there,This is my first post so I hope I've managed to select the … Hi there,This is my first post so I hope I've managed to select the correct forum for this.I am getting married in April and wanted to try to find a really good deal for a first night hotel near Gatwick. Can anyone help?Thanks so much.AnnieMc

Gatwick Airport?

If you are likely to arrive late and be leaving early next day on honeymoon? I would go for something very close to the airport so you can have a more relaxing breakfast.

Original Poster

erics

Gatwick Airport?If you are likely to arrive late and be leaving early … Gatwick Airport?If you are likely to arrive late and be leaving early next day on honeymoon? I would go for something very close to the airport so you can have a more relaxing breakfast.

Yep, Gatwick Airport.

We'll be arriving late but we don't have to be at the airport until 3pm the day after. We were hoping to have a lie in and a leisurely breakfast as you say.

AnnieMc

Yep, Gatwick Airport.We'll be arriving late but we don't have to be at … Yep, Gatwick Airport.We'll be arriving late but we don't have to be at the airport until 3pm the day after. We were hoping to have a lie in and a leisurely breakfast as you say.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :whistling:

Original Poster

Sorry, I'm very new to this and so I'm not sure what the problem is with what I have said on this thread. I came on here to ask about a deal for hotels near Gatwick that's all.

AnnieMc

Sorry, I'm very new to this and so I'm not sure what the problem is with … Sorry, I'm very new to this and so I'm not sure what the problem is with what I have said on this thread. I came on here to ask about a deal for hotels near Gatwick that's all.

Don't worry Annie - you've done nothing wrong and your post is in the right section (welcome to HDUK).

I think ranger was making a light-hearted comment on your "lie in"......

AnnieMc

Sorry, I'm very new to this and so I'm not sure what the problem is with … Sorry, I'm very new to this and so I'm not sure what the problem is with what I have said on this thread. I came on here to ask about a deal for hotels near Gatwick that's all.

You aint done nothing wrong !!

But you need a thick skin and most importantly a "good sense of humour"

Welcome to HotUK deals. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks guys - this site is addictive!

]http//ww…ick

you can also get a package which includes car parking for 8/15 days.

TIP: Speaking from experience, don't tell anyone where you are staying in case they arrange a "nice" surprise for you when you arrive - and if you pack your own bags for the night, LOCK them somewhere safe otherwise you could find another surprise in there!

Certainly is addictive - I'm afraid I can't help you with your hotel recommendation but maybe if you edit the title to "good hotel near Gatwick" it might attract more response....

Original Poster

Thanks guys- will check out the Hilton.

We stayed at the Renaissance when we flew from Gatwick. It has a leisure centre with pool, so if you have a bit of time to spare ....
    We booked ours via holiday extras site.

But for an Airport hotel could not fault it. Nice bit of luxury pre-flight.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions