First personal training session...

12 replies
Found 9th Sep 2009
I have just finished my first personal training session with my mate and i am completely....******!!! I thought i was quite ok on the fitness....nothing special but ok and he's just blown that right out the window lol!....i can barely walk lmao! i trotted out of fitness first like i'd been battered by a group of chavs =D and now after i managed to shower myself....im back in bed!! still feeling physically sick!!

1. Misc
  2. Weights
12 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Well done you...................i'd have just got outside and layed on the pavement. :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;6245192

Well done you...................i'd have just got outside and layed on … Well done you...................i'd have just got outside and layed on the pavement. :-D

i barely managed to get to the car which was on the far side of the car park due to lack of spaces even at 6.30 am!!! but im gonna lay in bed until i need to go bk out at 1 to get the missus and then bk to bed until the footy starts :-D

Sloth/Mod

stephen2k5;6245203

i barely managed to get to the car which was on the far side of the car … i barely managed to get to the car which was on the far side of the car park due to lack of spaces even at 6.30 am!!! but im gonna lay in bed until i need to go bk out at 1 to get the missus and then bk to bed until the footy starts :-D

Sounds like a plan. :-D

My plan would have been...........crumpled heap on pavement, ciggie and then wait for someone to call an ambulance. :lol:

i just joined la fitness last week and went to boxercise last nite thinking it would be pretty easy going but no i was soooooooo wrong i am so unfit my whole body is aching today and planned to do workout today but think ill do little one then spend most of the time in the pool sauna and sweat room

Original Poster

bellows;6245215

i just joined la fitness last week and went to boxercise last nite … i just joined la fitness last week and went to boxercise last nite thinking it would be pretty easy going but no i was soooooooo wrong i am so unfit my whole body is aching today and planned to do workout today but think ill do little one then spend most of the time in the pool sauna and sweat room

you'll get used to it...but dont overdo it! it is very hard work! i mean in all fairness i was doing 20km on the xross trainers and 5km on a rower and some free weights...but after today thats nothing compared to what i done today and how i feel....but im happy i feel this way because it means its working!! plus im gettin mates rates so its alot cheaper than gettin a personal trainer i dont know who charge about £20-£30 a session!

Original Poster

Syzable;6245213

Sounds like a plan. :-DMy plan would have been...........crumpled heap on … Sounds like a plan. :-DMy plan would have been...........crumpled heap on pavement, ciggie and then wait for someone to call an ambulance. :lol:

LOL!...half tempted to collapse in a heap! but i managed to limp to the car! mite get a few hours kip b4 picking up other half n sleep wen i get bk too lol!...she'll b knackered from the early start cos she's a lazy bum anyway:thumbsup:

nooooooo, dont mention exercise, I have a physical today for a job, bleep test, sit ups, push ups, grip test, agility test. Im fecking bricking it http://www.manysmileys.com/files/C/rQ/6M/CrQ6MwGF65357560.gif

and whats wrong with being battered by chavs?? :-D

Hope you feel less sore soon xx

nice to here, PT are a waste of money, you can find the same stuff if not better on the internet.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6245479

nice to here, PT are a waste of money, you can find the same stuff if not … nice to here, PT are a waste of money, you can find the same stuff if not better on the internet.

he's charging me £10 a session which i think is very good! he's extremely good at his job! theres nothing like having someone by your side showing u how to do it properly and push u to ur hardest!

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6245456

nooooooo, dont mention exercise, I have a physical today for a job, bleep … nooooooo, dont mention exercise, I have a physical today for a job, bleep test, sit ups, push ups, grip test, agility test. Im fecking bricking it

good luck with that, let us know how u get on! what u doing anyway....policing or fire service? anything along those lines? NINJA!???:-D

ive just started running 3 miles every other day as the kids are bk at school as cant afford the gym .and i cant walk upstairs it kills my legs but they say no pain no gain:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125
    4. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25116

See more discussions