Fish Based Dog Food

Posted 22nd Mar
Hi all ive got a French bulldog with a lot of allergies, does anyone have any suggestions for a good fish based dog food?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

12 Comments
Skinners hypoallergenic salmon and rice
Wainwright salmon and potato my dog loves it. He a fussy one when it comes to his biscuits but this one he loves
Mellor22/03/2020 11:32

Wainwright salmon and potato my dog loves it. He a fussy one when it comes …Wainwright salmon and potato my dog loves it. He a fussy one when it comes to his biscuits but this one he loves

Ill try that one, mine are really fussy too!
jamest23822/03/2020 11:35

Ill try that one, mine are really fussy too!

Pets at home is the only place you can buy it from try a small bag to start then go from there
We have two french bulldogs, and one of them has allergies. He used to have oily coat, moist yeasty smelling armpits, always itching. After trying various foods in various price ranges, plus steroid sprays and 30 quid a tub anti bac wipes from the vets.

We have found Harrington’s Grain free salmon & sweet potato works wonders for him. Gives him such a soft shiney coat, no constant itching/scratching, or yeasty smelling armpits.

Normally 6.50 for 2 kg from Tesco, but we normal get 4 x 2kg from amazon for £19.00 on s&s.
Fish4dogs

fish4dogs.com/

My dog was very allergic.this worked well.
Just remember treats for dogs can be a main cause.
These also do treats.
james wellbeloved do a fish kibble - our springer loves it.
Lilys Kitchen is grain free. They do a whole variety of wet and dry foods. Our schnauzer used to have skin issues and allergies until we put her on it. She absolutely loves it especially the fish based ones. You can order direct from them. They often do discountcodes.
Cheaper in the long run to get a new dog without the complications.
Chappie. We had an English Bull who had terrible colitis and food allergies, vet said get Royal canin which is pricey, I looked online and someone recommended Chappie, tried him on it and he was right as rain.
Edited by: "jez794" 23rd Mar
Aatu grain free, seems expensive but you don’t need to feed as much of it. Check dog foods out on ‘All About Dog Food’, you might be surprised about the quality of some.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants