Fish Pakora........

OMG. Fish Pakora.....

Got some mixed pakora, for the first time ever, there was fish in it.

Surely they should give you some warning?

Rank.

11 Comments

major schoolboy error....

you get em from a restaurant?

boothy;5359399

major schoolboy error....

lol

Always hated fish pakora.... Just buy a Mush, Veg and Chick or ask for mixed with no fish ;-)

maxmix

Original Poster

Cluffy321;5359415

you get em from a restaurant?

Yeah, delievered.

maxmix;5359417

lolAlways hated fish pakora.... Just buy a Mush, Veg and Chick or ask for … lolAlways hated fish pakora.... Just buy a Mush, Veg and Chick or ask for mixed with no fish ;-)maxmix

I honestly never even considered the possibility! They've never put fish pakora in with the mixed before - man I was gonna puke! :-D

is it a take away? or are you sitting in a resturant with your laptop on?

i hate when that happens - it puts you off your food.

restaurant near me that does beautiful fish pakoras, fresh grimsby haddock

Cluffy321;5359444

restaurant near me that does beautiful fish pakoras, fresh grimsby haddock

That sounds OK.... Just the frozen stuff that aint that good, albeit some do make it themselves ;-)

maxmix

maxmix;5366268

That sounds OK.... Just the frozen stuff that aint that good, albeit some … That sounds OK.... Just the frozen stuff that aint that good, albeit some do make it themselves ;-)maxmix

haha its beautiful flaky fillets, lightly coated, bit of raita and the jobs a gooden

mmmm my dad used to make fish pakora I LOVED it. Never sean it since right enough

jennybubbles;5366296

mmmm my dad used to make fish pakora I LOVED it. Never sean it since … mmmm my dad used to make fish pakora I LOVED it. Never sean it since right enough

Same here, never bought in a while tho...

BTW Jenny I like your Avatar

maxmix

maxmix;5366377

Same here, never bought in a while tho...BTW Jenny I like your Avatar … Same here, never bought in a while tho...BTW Jenny I like your Avatar :)maxmix

Perhaps its a scottish thing?!?

THanks re the avvie hun she's been around for a while now :lol: bout the last 2.5 years hehe
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions