Groups
    EXPIRED

fisher price digital camera

hi ,am looking for a fisher price digital camera for my daughter they are in argos for £60 ,anybody know if they cheaper anywhere else,thanks

10 Comments

I agree that these are great, but £60 is way too expensive. I would rather spend £20/£30 on a cheap mega-pixel camera and take the chance that the kids will break it.

I got two of these from an ebay seller from the states for my boys to take to Disneyland Paris at Christmas and they cost me £63 including postage and received in under a week !! I'd look on ebay worldwide search

I have seen them in woolworths on offer for half price (29.99 it says on the shelf)

pinkkitty2007;1531926

I have seen them in woolworths on offer for half price (29.99 it says on … I have seen them in woolworths on offer for half price (29.99 it says on the shelf)

That's a great deal if you can get them at that price! Good find Pinkkitty:thumbsup:

I got a vtech one before christmas and only spent about £35 on it. I remember seeing them on offer in different places before christmas, woolworths was one place. It is really good and better (I think) than the fisher price one

SteveA;1531774

I agree that these are great, but £60 is way too expensive. I would … I agree that these are great, but £60 is way too expensive. I would rather spend £20/£30 on a cheap mega-pixel camera and take the chance that the kids will break it.

Depends on the age of the child, but I would tend to agree

If its the fancy coloured ones 3482845 code don't waste your money the pictures they take are absolute rubbish i can email you some if you like,My grandaughter got one for xmas.Get a normal camera or cheap second hand one.I wouldn't pay £5 for another one.

Original Poster

thanx for the replys my daughter will be five next week,might risk a ordinary camera

definately risk a cheap 1, my son got 1 christmas 2006 and after about a week of rubbish photos he wanted a real camera

cozibear;1532714

definately risk a cheap 1, my son got 1 christmas 2006 and after about a … definately risk a cheap 1, my son got 1 christmas 2006 and after about a week of rubbish photos he wanted a real camera

Would confirm photos out the fisher price are extremely poor. There is a proper camera advertised and the wee boy gets a hold covers it in mud, then washes it under the tap and it is fine. Not sure on what type or price it is though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions