Groups
    EXPIRED

Fisher Price Jumperoo.

Hi. Am after one of these for my little one.Just wondered if anyone knows of the best deal available. The best i have seen is £85 in mothercare. I would consider a used one if it is mint condition. Thank you

21 Comments

i have one for sale where are you located

I have a brand new unopened one to sell, a christmas present for my son (who was 10 months and walking when we received it) Where are you from?

Original Poster

I live in willenhall in the west midlands. wv12 5yr.

malik;4347455

I live in willenhall in the west midlands. wv12 5yr.

sry south wales here

Original Poster

ok thank you.

I'm trying to work out how much the whole thing weighs so I can see how much it would cost to post it!

I'm in South Wales too!

malik;4347484

ok thank you.

I highly recommend these if you buy them early enough, as my boy would spend 30-50 mins at a time happily in his. However important to get as soon as they big enough to use them as although its suitable beyond a year. My son wouldnt go in it after about 8 months due to him being able to walk unaided i think he felt confined in it.

I think my boy was about 4 months when i bought it, w/e minimum age was

Original Poster

That would be great. What price are you looking for it, inc postage?

mumofthree;4347502

I'm trying to work out how much the whole thing weighs so I can see how … I'm trying to work out how much the whole thing weighs so I can see how much it would cost to post it!

A lot, with RM you be best getting a courier company

Original Poster

DIVA1977;4347526

I highly recommend these if you buy them early enough, as my boy would … I highly recommend these if you buy them early enough, as my boy would spend 30-50 mins at a time happily in his. However important to get as soon as they big enough to use them as although its suitable beyond a year. My son wouldnt go in it after about 8 months due to him being able to walk unaided i think he felt confined in it.I think my boy was about 4 months when i bought it, w/e minimum age was

My son is almost 4 months so should be ideal. Thanks for the advice.

DIVA1977;4347532

A lot, with RM you be best getting a courier company

Can't seem to find a weight on the box

malik;4347542

My son is almost 4 months so should be ideal. Thanks for the advice.

It has 3 height adjustments and because my lil boy was short legged ( hes caught up now) we put pillows under his feet at first and used to gently tug it up n down so he got the idea. Took about 2 weeks then he was like zebedee omg he used to be a maniac in it. I swear my son was walking unaided at 8 months because he built up such good muscles in the jumperoo

Original Poster

If you could get it delivered for around £50, would that be a fair price.

mumofthree;4347560

Can't seem to find a weight on the box

Could you put it on your bathroom scales and remember to measure box as it would be transported as couriers need to know all that too

malik;4347611

If you could get it delivered for around £50, would that be a fair price.

The one I have is Brand New and unopened and I know my friends paid £70 for it, I would want £60 for it plus the postage so its probably cheaper for you to loo elsewhere Sorry!! xxx

Postage I imagine for me would have been about £16!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

mumofthree;4347689

Postage I imagine for me would have been about £16!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you but it would be best for me to get a new one I think. Thank you for your time.
    Yours Mark.

You can get it from littlewoods direct. Its £95 but you can use the £30 off voucher code and get it for £65.

Dan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions