Groups

fisher price spin n jump zebra, any good???

I want to get this for my 6 month old for christmas, he will be 9 months then, I know he needs to be walking but he probably will by christmas, He has been crawling since he was 5 months 3 weeks and he is only happy when he pulls himself up to his feet!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to get something challenging for him that he wont get bored of straight away and this looked quite good, I f anyone has can you please let me know what its like or is there anything else someone can suggest?

8 Comments

Don't know anything about today's toys (my youngest is nearly 4) but it has excellent reviews on ]Amazon

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

I never had one for my little'ns but there was one at a party we went to and seemed to go down really well with the little ones:thumbsup:

I got my little girl one for her 1st birthday last month and she totally loves it. So does my 2 year old. Great present in my opinion

i got one for my little one she couldnt used it till she was around 1 tho, but still plays with it now and she's 2

Original Poster

Thanks, rep to you all!
    Is there any offers on this item at all? I begrudge spending £50 on a toy!!!!

I also have one for my little one and he loves it ,its great the cheapest i can see atm is 44.99 at argos

argos.co.uk/web…bra

cheaper at amazon by a few pence
    amazon.co.uk/Fis…X9I

Original Poster

It was only £38.40 on Amazon last week, Missed it!

Amazing toy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?813
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2059
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764425
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846244

See more discussions