Found 4th Jan 2007
Fisher Price Amazing Animals Choo Choo Train as seen here for 14.99 but no stock :-(

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Anyone know where can get this cheap.

I think its 29.99 at amazon and argos but dont want to pay this much.

Thank you in advance for any help:)

Col

37 Comments

Original Poster

Guess its a hard find bargain :x

col

Guess its a hard find bargain :x

Try this:-
]http//fr…g=p

Original Poster

thats not it, if you look in second ic its the toy at the back lol

Col

Strange, when I posted that link it had just over two pages of your choo choo trains.

edit:-
I'll have another look tomorrow.

£29.99 @ Woolworths :x
]http//ww…476

I'll be back

Original Poster

thank you

its much appreciated

Col

Original Poster

Even ebay has none :-(

Sorry, I still cannot find it.

Original Poster

Me neither, and even tesco out of stock price gone up

:-(

O well maybe argos reduce it one daygot till July

Col

col

Me neither, and even tesco out of stock price gone up:-(O well maybe … Me neither, and even tesco out of stock price gone up:-(O well maybe argos reduce it one daygot till JulyCol

I'll keep checking for you, I'm here nearly everyday.
I'm sure you'll get one before July.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers

2 heads better than one appreciated

Im surprised not found it cheaper yet but sure in time.

Col

I picked one up for £24 on sale in ELC just before Xmas, so £14.99 is a great price if you can get one. Great toy though would defo recommend

Try Mothercare - they had them reduced just before Chrimbo! Not sure about online but deffo in-store!

[SIZE=2]Nothing yet :-( [/SIZE]

Original Poster

Looked in Mothercare before they didnt stock it and it was a mothercare world store.

It was at amazon pre xmas for 24.99 wish got it then but 4-6 week delivery put me off a little.

Thanks for still looking for me

Col

Argos or Woolworths @ £29.99.
I'll keep looking.

Original Poster

:-)

Think this item could well be getting discontinued or thats impression I get with it being out of stock in some places.

Unless its just that popular :thumbsup:

Col

Can't even find it on Ebay.UK

Ebay.com:-

Original Poster

Just messaged him in regards to postage cost

Price before postage is 10.33

Can I payusing credit card through paypal as normal and not get charged from paypal for transaction? I know nationwide wont charge me but unsure on paypal?
Thanks

Col

col

:-)Think this item could well be getting discontinued or thats impression … :-)Think this item could well be getting discontinued or thats impression I get with it being out of stock in some places.Unless its just that popular :thumbsup: Col

Have you tried contacting Fisher Price they are usually quite helpful

fisher-price.com/uk/…asp

Chaos

Original Poster

I was thinking it was BIN lol its not.

Looks like airmail will be 17.00 so no good really since its already costing 27

Search goes on lol

Col

col

Just messaged him in regards to postage costPrice before postage is … Just messaged him in regards to postage costPrice before postage is 10.33Can I payusing credit card through paypal as normal and not get charged from paypal for transaction? I know nationwide wont charge me but unsure on paypal?Thanks Col

Yes, you pay Paypal as normal and they will exchange it from £'s to $'s.

Original Poster

25 pound something can order over phone but with delivery is £30

No better price wise

Col

Got ours from Toys R Us, they had a 3 for 2 offer on Fisher price toys, cant remember the actual price, but they had the main train, and the additional animals to attach to it.....hope that is of help.

Original Poster

Already checked tesco, saw it there when was 14.97 but no stock and still no stock now and price up to 29

Anyone know toymaster price? Long shot lol

Col

Original Poster

Thanks to everyone posting replies so far it is appreciated.:)

Col

Still lookin for ye will find one yet.

col

Thanks to everyone posting replies so far it is appreciated.:) Col

Col i should be going into town tomorrow i can check Woolies for you and Entertainer if they have one i can get it for you but then you will have to pay postage as well but if thats ok and i see one i will get it let me know.

Chaos

Original Poster

Appreciate the offer think its going to be quite expensive to post tbh.

I think its 29.99 in woolworths but I have one local so its not to much trouble to check.

If you do spot one would be keen to here about it tho.

I was thinking ELC would have it and was 20% discount code online but they dont.

Thanks again for your very kind offer.

Colin

Just checked mothercare online and they seem to have stock of it. Not sure what the delivery costs are for them tho - don't expect they'll be cheap! There's always Boots online, and sometimes TKMaxx are worth checking out for that sort of thing, if you've got one locally?
I'm popping into town tomorrow so will check if Mothercare stock them instore or if they're only available to order online. will also check our TKMaxx and see if there's any there at a really good price.
Good luck!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

:-) TK Maxx may be a good place if they stock it, can imagine them selling it for less

Col

Might also be worth keeping a check on [url]www.kiddicare.com[/url] they've got the amazing animals circus in at the mo, so might also get the train at a later date.
Alternatively, you could order one thru woolies and get it delivered to the store for free - there were some 10% off codes floating around before xmas that may still work??

Original Poster

Thanks for suggestions.

LX direct have it 29.99 but out of stock. If it comes in I know I can get it delivered for 20.50 which would be a good price

Col

One last thought - have just checked Boots online and they've got stock of it, but it's £29.99 and available online only...however it's marked 'new' so maybe the reason you're having trouble with stock levels is because it's a relatively new toy, in which case you may be better off waiting for a better deal, (or a decent discount code for one of the toy shops) if time is on your side..:)

£29.99 at Mothercare (4% cashback if you go via Quidco):-
]http//ww…ore
£29.99 at Woolworths (5% cashback if you go via Quidco):--
]http//ww…932

I'll keep looking, you still have time
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56530
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712