Fisheries that stock sturgeon or catfish around Cambridge?

Found 23rd Jan 2011
Fisheries that stock sturgeon or catfish around Cambridge?

I live in Cambridge and can't travel very far. Please could anyone tell me some fisheries aroud Cambridge that stock sturgeon or catfish.

I know there are probably quite a few that stock catfish so please could you name a few and tell me your experience at the venue if possible. I not looking for any giant catfish, around the 5-15lb if possible.

Also, I would very much like to catch a sturgeon. I know if is quite hard to find a fishing venue that stocks this species however if anyone knows of one please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
You after the caviar?
try your local tackle shop.
longbowassassin

try your local tackle shop.

Good idea, thanks.
Civic EG6

You after the caviar?

Nope. I just love the look of the fish and would love a picture with one to add to my collection.
Edited by: "speedy1477" 23rd Jan 2011
speedy1477

Nope. I just love the look of the fish and would love a picture with one … Nope. I just love the look of the fish and would love a picture with one to ass to my collection.

lol, you might wanna change that to add.Never caught a catfish or Sturgeon, but lovely fish, I'm doing a bit of piking at the mo & got my hand ripped to pieces last week, caught one with a trace broken in it, tried to get my trace out as well as the other one & it decided to thrash about ! I normal wear a glove but couldn't get inside its mouth fully.
richp

lol, you might wanna change that to add.Never caught a catfish or … lol, you might wanna change that to add.Never caught a catfish or Sturgeon, but lovely fish, I'm doing a bit of piking at the mo & got my hand ripped to pieces last week, caught one with a trace broken in it, tried to get my trace out as well as the other one & it decided to thrash about ! I normal wear a glove but couldn't get inside its mouth fully.

Lol, thanks for pointing that out.

Ouch, that must of been paintful oO

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants