Groups

Fishing

Banned
    anyone a keen fisher?

anyone know the best hooks and bait on the market?

7 Comments

Course, fly or sea fishing?

Original Poster Banned

sea fishing matey

Well, hooks and bait depend where you're fishing, what's available, and what you plan on catching.

Original Poster Banned

nickw90;7451070

Well, hooks and bait depend where you're fishing, what's available, and … Well, hooks and bait depend where you're fishing, what's available, and what you plan on catching.

pretty new to the game mate

just looking for a good start, mate has a small boat and we go out to sea from peterhead

i dont plan on keeping the fish just want to catch and put back if you know what i mean

love fishing, sea & coarse :thumbsup:

if your after tackle & bait etc this is a worthwhile trip, some very cheap deals , thats if your close to it.

]http//ww…uk/

me & my mates have been going for a few years now, usualy get a list made up through the year.

Well, I think the way to start is probably with a nice cheap Shakespeare boat rod and real. They're fairly cheap, but decent gear. It's what I started out with. Bait wise lug worm, mackerel. Try worldseafishing.com/for…ms/ for catch reports, and more specific advise :).

]Dragon Carp Direct cheap & cheerful,they dont just do carp gear either.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?712
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1721
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764394
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions