Groups
    EXPIRED

Fishtext

Hi if anyone else uses Fishtext fishtext.com/ can they see if they can log in to it. I have been trying for over 1 hour and its not having my password . There is a option to have your password emailed to you but that doesnt work either for me .
    Thanks very much.

5 Comments

Send me your password, along with your bank details & I'll check for you.....

are you trying to send texts?

There is a free website which you can use for that, i use it quite often, never had any spam texts on my phone.

[url]www.cbfsms.com[/url]

Original Poster

There was a fault with FishText service earlier today that resulted in a loss of service for some customers: this issue has now been resolved.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    ChrisUK I only send my bank details to Nigerians !
    cathglend Fishtext is owned by the same company and i used to have a vip account with them but texts were 5p for international where as fishtext it cost me 1p to text India and 2p to text Uk.
    Thansk guys.Rep given

patti;6204794

ChrisUK I only send my bank details to Nigerians !

Is it cos I is White ?

Original Poster

ChrisUK Ha ha i dont mind white its the boy bit that usually comes after it .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532116
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions