Groups

Fit men.....come to mammy :)

Well i'm in for a exciting day! Other half just come in off nights, and in bed, so im bored already

Where's the totty? and i wont be greedy i'll even share with the other lushious ladies on here

33 Comments

Look to your left!!!!!!!!!

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Did you just beckon me? I was busy dozing. :-D

I'm disgustingly obese and I smell like a cabbage. If you're interested, I'll buy your time for 50p

Original Poster

You do my head in with that 50p!! ....at least a quid man, come on!

Fit men.....come to mammy

Depends what ya got in mind :thinking:

I'm heeeeeeere!!!!

I am here too, Fit enough to play Rugby at least lol and I look like my Pic but a real version not the Cartoon drawing that I use to the left lol

phewww took me ages to type this post - maybe i'm just not fit ENOUGH:p

too many guys in here for my liking

owlass;2311340

too many guys in here for my liking

let's start the bidding....

Banned

Well i'm in for a exciting day! Other half just come in off nights, and in bed, so im bored already

Where's the totty? and i wont be greedy i'll even share with the other lushious ladies on here

how about we contact your OH and tell him the mother of his kids is being a sl*t , sure he will waken up and kick you out lol :x

Original Poster

ctuk;2311346

let's start the bidding....

50p by any chance? when do i go up to a pound?

Original Poster

Genious_Gamer360;2311393

Well i'm in for a exciting day! Other half just come in off nights, and … Well i'm in for a exciting day! Other half just come in off nights, and in bed, so im bored already :)Where's the totty? and i wont be greedy i'll even share with the other lushious ladies on here :)how about we contact your OH and tell him the mother of his kids is being a sl*t , sure he will waken up and kick you out lol :x

LMAO!! How am i exactly being a s**t? And he wouldnt kick me out, this is MY house and he loves it here....now why are you on a forum looking at Fit men come to mammy threads....should i tell your missus...the ones whose scared of flys and thinks they fly into babies mouths!!!

LLM.... DNFTT ...smile and ignore that comment.....

anyways.... men u need to provide piccies!!

Original Poster

He's a mackem [EMAIL="****"]****[/EMAIL], say no more

magicbeans;2311424

LLM.... DNFTT ...smile and ignore that comment.....anyways.... men u need … LLM.... DNFTT ...smile and ignore that comment.....anyways.... men u need to provide piccies!!

mine's on here ;-)

where owlass...omg ur rafa benitez!! im game...only cos of the size of ur wallet! haha

Original Poster

owlass;2311435

mine's on here ;-)

Where? and dont say the brad pitt one!

haha o yeah the horrible brd pitt one!!!

I would show you all a picture of me, but I'm only 12 so it could be against the law.

owlass;2311435

mine's on here ;-)

Owlass it is not so getting showing it (your pic i mean erhm:oops:)

Original Poster

ctuk;2311488

I would show you all a picture of me, but I'm only 12 so it could be … I would show you all a picture of me, but I'm only 12 so it could be against the law.

I dont believe ya....do you only get 50p for your pocket money?

Lulu'sMammy;2311516

:shock: mummy and daddy aren't that rich! I've been saving up for weeks...

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2311409

LMAO!! How am i exactly being a s**t? And he wouldnt kick me out, this is … LMAO!! How am i exactly being a s**t? And he wouldnt kick me out, this is MY house and he loves it here....now why are you on a forum looking at Fit men come to mammy threads....should i tell your missus...the ones whose scared of flys and thinks they fly into babies mouths!!!

haha i was joking with you , and it was a moth a monster munching moth with teeth and all that lol :-D

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2311430

He's a mackem [EMAIL="****"]****[/EMAIL], say no more

who's a mackem?

Lulu'sMammy;2311516

LLM i think CTUK is 12..... he mentioned it elsewhere... im sure :thinking:

or was it someone else?

nikkib123;2311505

Owlass it is not so getting showing it (your pic i mean erhm:oops:)

my vid is

...........and i know what yoy really mean :oops:

owlass;2311597

my vid is :)...........and i know what yoy really mean :oops:

Where??? Me and LLM want to know !!

it is....where?!?

and me nikki !!!

nikkib123;2311611

Where??? Me and LLM want to know !!

]owlass

owlass;2311789

]owlass

Funny:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions