Groups
    EXPIRED

fit to work

Thread deleted

44 Comments

take advice form the cab because it is possible they can get rid of you on medical grounds you get paid of but not a lot

Havent you posted a topic like this before, a broken bone of some sort? I am sure I remember a thread about employer problems before.

Banned

stop whining and earn a living like everyone else

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8845383

stop whining and earn a living like everyone else

yes ok!

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;8845401

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/622165/arm-in-plaster-and-workingThere you … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/622165/arm-in-plaster-and-workingThere you go, not the most model of employee huh.

Just unlucky,but as a manual worker i need my hands!

Banned

pinkleponkle;8845401

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/622165/arm-in-plaster-and-workingThere you … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/622165/arm-in-plaster-and-workingThere you go, not the most model of employee huh.

lol

so which is it........tennis elbow for a few years or an arm in plaster for a few weeks?

honest answer please:thumbsup:

Original Poster

shamus1975;8845366

take advice form the cab because it is possible they can get rid of you … take advice form the cab because it is possible they can get rid of you on medical grounds you get paid of but not a lot

Yes but its a work related injury so risky for them i would think.

Banned

bobbybox;8845413

Twat;-)

as much as i agree with this comment, id remove it or face an infraction compo:)

thread backfire

bobbybox;8845440

Yes but its a work related injury so risky for them i would think.

its work related so have they done a work place investigation??????

Original Poster

Basicaly i do a repetitve job 12 hours a day and this is what has caused the injury.

bobbybox;8845767

Basicaly i do a repetitve job 12 hours a day and this is what has caused … Basicaly i do a repetitve job 12 hours a day and this is what has caused the injury.

its work related so have they done a work place investigation??????

have they shown you any counter exercises????

Original Poster

shamus1975;8845928

its work related so have they done a work place investigation??????have … its work related so have they done a work place investigation??????have they shown you any counter exercises????

Have had physio as ive said but the problem has been ongoing ,no workplace ivestigation as many people where i work i have back problems,arms hands.They just refer you to physio and thats about it.

bobbybox;8845945

Have had physio as ive said but the problem has been ongoing ,no … Have had physio as ive said but the problem has been ongoing ,no workplace ivestigation as many people where i work i have back problems,arms hands.They just refer you to physio and thats about it.

if its work place related they have to do a work place investigation, does your company have there own ohc departement????

Original Poster

shamus1975;8845970

if its work place related they have to do a work place investigation, … if its work place related they have to do a work place investigation, does your company have there own ohc departement????

Yes they but as its an injury brought on over a number of years not sure what they would do about it if anything.Basically cant lift anything over a kilo at the moment thats physio advice or do a repetitive job.

Banned

didnt they offer you different duties last time that you didnt want to do, what do you think they should be doing

Original Poster

been doing basically the same duties for tens years hence the tennis elbow.

Original Poster

sassie;8846210

didnt they offer you different duties last time that you didnt want to … didnt they offer you different duties last time that you didnt want to do, what do you think they should be doing

Well certainly not putting me on a job which aggravates it!it need time to heal with complete rest or fasiling that an op.At the end of the day its due to the nature of the job but iam not in the position to be able to afford to leave.

Exactly sassie last time they wanted him to do different duties to accomodate the broken arm, but he wanted to sit up comfy in front of Jeremy Kyle and have the company pay him to do so.

sounds a bit like a automobile manufacturing plant i once knew

Banned

bobbybox;8846250

Well certainly not putting me on a job which aggravates it!it need time … Well certainly not putting me on a job which aggravates it!it need time to heal with complete rest or fasiling that an op.At the end of the day its due to the nature of the job but iam not in the position to be able to afford to leave.

but your doctor has said you are fit for work with no restrictions:?

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;8846252

Exactly sassie last time they wanted him to do different duties to … Exactly sassie last time they wanted him to do different duties to accomodate the broken arm, but he wanted to sit up comfy in front of Jeremy Kyle and have the company pay him to do so.

HEY YOU DO MANUAL WORK ONE HANDED,SOME PEOPLE REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND.Different dutied were not made available.

Original Poster

sassie;8846272

but your doctor has said you are fit for work with no restrictions:?

My doctor has said i can work with restrictions.

Yes I do, Central Heating/plumbing. It pain alot of the time, take pain killers and deep heat when needed and get on with it.

Banned

bobbybox;8846283

My doctor has said i can work with restrictions.

from opening post

.My gp has done me a fit for work not with restictions which i believe the company are not adhering to

Original Poster

shamus1975;8846255

sounds a bit like a automobile manufacturing plant i once knew

Original Poster

sassie;8846292

from opening post.My gp has done me a fit for work not with restictions … from opening post.My gp has done me a fit for work not with restictions which i believe the company are not adhering to

Sorry the not should have said note.

Banned

bobbybox;8846298

Sorry the not should have said note.

right, now makes sense

so what would be the restrictions? to not be doing the same job. what did they have you doing when you broke your arm, cant you do the same again, what is your job?

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;8846289

Yes I do, Central Heating/plumbing. It pain alot of the time, take pain … Yes I do, Central Heating/plumbing. It pain alot of the time, take pain killers and deep heat when needed and get on with it.

Obviously not that bad then!

bobbybox;8846309

Obviously not that bad then!

It's amazing what you can do if you know you dont earn if you dont work.

Original Poster

sassie;8846306

right, now makes senseso what would be the restrictions? to not be doing … right, now makes senseso what would be the restrictions? to not be doing the same job. what did they have you doing when you broke your arm, cant you do the same again

Well basically not doing repettive work with it.

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;8846316

It's amazing what you can do if you know you dont earn if you dont work.

As a say not that bad.

as I say, work shy skiver

Banned

bobbybox;8846325

Well basically not doing repettive work with it.

yes, worked that out, but what could you be doing? and what is your job?

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;8846349

as I say, work shy skiver

YEP OK ,NOW SLING YOUR HOOK.

what are your hobbies? Tennis? lol

Original Poster

sassie;8846352

yes, worked that out, but what could you be doing? and what is your job?

Manual factory work,to be honest not a lot at the moment unless its something that rests my arm.Maybe just have to carry on working as best as i can with it and sue them.

Original Poster

numptyj;8846373

what are your hobbies? Tennis? lol

HILAROUS,HAVEN'T HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE!

Banned

bobbybox;8846395

Manual factory work,to be honest not a lot at the moment unless its … Manual factory work,to be honest not a lot at the moment unless its something that rests my arm.Maybe just have to carry on working as best as i can with it and sue them.

so why did your gp send you back to work, you aint making a lot of sense to be honest, and after your last thread it does look like you dont want to be there

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?33
    2. Nightmare with BT over Broadband56
    3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?46
    4. Android "Amazon rewards" pop-up???66

See more discussions