Groups

fitbit

asking for any help on fitbit watches?
    looking at buying the partner one for Christmas but what are people's thoughts on them ?
    what would people recommend?
    looking for good fitness tracker with hearbeat, sleep monitoring and something that notifies you a out calls and texts.

9 Comments

I have a Surge and my other half uses a Charge HR.

If you need independent GPS Surge is hard to beat.

The new Charge 2 seems to be pretty sweet as it has a fuller screen.

Call alert and Text review on both Surge and Charge 2, Charge HR only has Caller ID.

None of the above are totally waterproof, but very splash proof.

Fitbit app is excellent.

HR info is pretty ok but not for the super keen when it comes to ultra precise data, however if you want ultra precise data you'll have a chest monitor and a lot of lycra.

I have a garmin vivoactive and it's brilliant. It also gets notifications from my phone as well as recording all of my sports activities

Original Poster

spliffhead

I have a Surge and my other half uses a Charge HR.If you need independent … I have a Surge and my other half uses a Charge HR.If you need independent GPS Surge is hard to beat.The new Charge 2 seems to be pretty sweet as it has a fuller screen.Call alert and Text review on both Surge and Charge 2, Charge HR only has Caller ID.None of the above are totally waterproof, but very splash proof.Fitbit app is excellent.HR info is pretty ok but not for the super keen when it comes to ultra precise data, however if you want ultra precise data you'll have a chest monitor and a lot of lycra.

​thanks charge 2 and surge seem good.
    do you know much about others ?

Original Poster

sophieb1986

I have a garmin vivoactive and it's brilliant. It also gets notifications … I have a garmin vivoactive and it's brilliant. It also gets notifications from my phone as well as recording all of my sports activities

​looks good

got it breaks really easy, but there customer service are great at replacing them. (three in my family have broken within six months of having them)

fitbit*

I have a Fitbit Blaze and love it.

I wanted a smartwatch and a fitbit, so it was an easy choice for me. I charge it every 4-5 days or so, it tracks really well and is easy to use. It's a bit pricey but I seen it as an investment in my health and it certainly hasn't let me down.

I was looking to buy one in May but ended up with a Garmin Vivosmart HR. I can say its brilliant and I am very pleased with my choice. What put me off the Fitbit was reviews saying they break easily but I know several people that are more than happy with the Fitbit Charge.

I'm on my 3rd Charge Hr in a year. I would have a look at the Samsung gear fit 2. Can be purchased for not much more than a Charge 2 on Amazon.de.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions