Groups

fitbit

Hi
    Thinking of getting a Fitbit or something similar does anyone have any recommendations on any similar products or cheaper products?
    Thanks in advance

4 Comments

I've had a few brands of tracker over the years, but I'm currently using fitbit charge 2 (since November) and the one before it was the microsoft band 2. The microsoft band was superior for me, the features and accuracy were much better. The only reason I don't have one now is the strap, it can't be replaced and mine got too big. It was between getting a smaller band knowing I'll never be able to replace the strap after wear and tear, or listen to the hype and get a fitbit with replaceable straps. I feel like I downgraded with the fitbit.

Fitbit Blaze is where it's at! Colour screen, very accurate and feels more like a smart watch, also I replaced the bezel with a rose gold one and the strap with a grey leather one, great bit of kit

After 2x failed Fitbit charge's I ordered one of these for my wife to try....
    gearbest.com/sma…tml?

Been using it for over a year now and does everything the Fitbit did plus plenty more, even charging is simpler, it just plugs straight into a USB port.

and it's under £15.....

I wanted a Fitbit. But whilst waiting for the new models to be released got a Mi Band 2.
    For around £20 its fantastic. Does everything I want. Charge lasts over a week. Replaceable strap. Steps/heart rate/sleep tracking. All good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions